What's new

Video/Tutorial Scorpion: The Roomba Of Death (91%-107% Hall Of Justice Combos)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
It definitely doesn't work on small characters. I just tested on doomsday, grundy and bane. Works only on big characters unfortunately :/
i like fighting the big bodies with scorpion cause i get the non-cross over j3 after telepunch midscreen like he used to be able to get before they normalized his j3.
the extra stuff u get like j2 after trait is nice also

TONY-T

Mad scientist
i like fighting the big bodies with scorpion cause i get the non-cross over j3 after telepunch midscreen like he used to be able to get before they normalized his j3.
the extra stuff u get like j2 after trait is nice also
You know its weird, the only character i use in matches is Deathstroke. I don't play any other character. I just like doing Scorpion combos, but i never use him, same with Superman lol.

I can use them to a degree, but i never practice their setups or anything, they only time i put them in practice mode is for recording combos. I should probably start to work on setups and gameplay tactics with them , as they are both fun characters. But i don't know, i just love using Deathstroke. He's my Cyrax :p

1man3letters

Dammit 1man! Now I know why you love this stage THAT much! Damn! Good shit! Spondy here btw :) Always nice to bump into you online :)
yea if im playing against people i dont know,i generally try pick that stage,im a fucker lol
is spondy your full psn tag? for some reason im thinking your a catwoman? forgive me,my memory is ass and my tv crappy so its hard to read some the names lol.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
yea if im playing against people i dont know,i generally try pick that stage,im a fucker lol
is spondy your full psn tag? for some reason im thinking your a catwoman? forgive me,my memory is ass and my tv crappy so its hard to read some the names lol.
Your memory is ass good! Hahahaha my full psn tag is spondylarthrosis and yup, catwoman player! Remember? Catdash=reptile elbow dash 2.0 hahahhaha

1man3letters

Your memory is ass good! Hahahaha my full psn tag is spondylarthrosis and yup, catwoman player! Remember? Catdash=reptile elbow dash 2.0 hahahhaha
haha i knew i was some long crazyass name.
your one of the better catwomans ive played but yea its a shame how annoying cat dash is to punish online lol

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
I'm not really a Scorpion player, so idk if it's just me or not, but is a roomba into MB F3, into B3 damn near impossible from the roomba gravity scaling? I was trying to increase the damage on your last combo, the 103% corner combo, but I just can't seem to get the rooma F3 MB, B3 transition for the life of me.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
haha i knew i was some long crazyass name.
your one of the better catwomans ive played but yea its a shame how annoying cat dash is to punish online lol
We should do a set sometime. To get you familiar with kitty and how to handle her (that bitch is a handful lol)
Happy new year btw! I'll add you as soon as i can. Cheers man

1man3letters

I'm not really a Scorpion player, so idk if it's just me or not, but is a roomba into MB F3, into B3 damn near impossible from the roomba gravity scaling? I was trying to increase the damage on your last combo, the 103% corner combo, but I just can't seem to get the rooma F3 MB, B3 transition for the life of me.
not 100% to be honest,tried it myself but the b3 seems too slow, i know for sure you can do roomba, mbf3, d2, b3 if that helps at all

We should do a set sometime. To get you familiar with kitty and how to handle her (that bitch is a handful lol)
Happy new year btw! I'll add you as soon as i can. Cheers man
yea cool,no bother.
happy new year to yourself also

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
If you hold the roomba or time it right, you can reset the combo on a grounded opponent after a telepunch on hit since the hitstun is so long. You can't jump or escape it to my knowledge. Just stumbled upon this and thought this might be some pretty useful information to incorporate after a trait.

1man3letters

If you hold the roomba or time it right, you can reset the combo on a grounded opponent after a telepunch on hit since the hitstun is so long. You can't jump or escape it to my knowledge. Just stumbled upon this and thought this might be some pretty useful information to incorporate after a trait.
yea i was working on one holding the roomba so i can get two roombas in the same setup lol

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Been a while since I have logged on, so I am late seeing this. Thanks for tagging me to bring this to my attention. Love learning new Scorpion tech.