What's new

Match-up Discussion Scorpion Match Up

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Ok I know we have a match up tread, but I just want to rage and vent for a sec, so bare with me....... ok. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY IN THE DC GAME. LIKE I RATHER HAVE HUNTRESS OF BC OR MM WHICH EVERY1 WANT NOT THIS [ban incoming]. IF I WANTED TO PLAY HIM ILL PUT IN MK.

ok now thats done can some1 please help me stop the onslaughts of which is know as the scorpion army. I cant get the timing down for his teleport down which is what mostly killing me.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
press down to block his teleport, practice a full punish in practice mode when you block his teleport.

natey2k4

Noob
block the teleport (down), tantrum stance or j2 start combo, goodnight. he'll stop teleporting or he'll get beat quickly.

Not really directed at him but I have seen at least 4 or 5 threads about blocking Scorpions teleport. And it sounds to me like he was already pissed off :)

Dont piss off people when they are just asking questions on how to beat something. You should know better than that.
You have admit. This is like 7th "how to deal with teleport" today pretending to be a MU thread. It's pretty damn annoying to those who want to talk about the MU
They could of went into practice mode any time or used the search bar or anything

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Yeah i was pissed until that whole hold down major facepalm moment lol. but it still ticks me 0ff that scorpion has to be in this game but it w/e hes in just now have to work around it.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
But i do have to ask about harley MU against scorpion cause to me im just getting out poked tho. Am I missing something.

Just wait till the Subzero matchup comes around and we all have to work around Ice clone
I bet flash player will make a thread an hour and M2Dave will make a "the death of rushdown" thread

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
it is something you need to practice i suppose, to know when to punish and how to pressure. that comes with experience or learning the frame data.

serge

Noob
What works for me:
Block teleport low > d2 > j2 > 11 pd mbfor 24% I think.

Also you can apparently hit the perfect timing and start a full combo of b22 after blocking teleport but I have not worked with that yet.

Curious how you guys are holding up to pre-Zod Scorpion. From my experience online it's not so bad. D+3 has worked well for me against his regular teleport and her Jump 2 can usually trade pretty well/catch him if he tries and jump away afterwards. Air Guns also work well with some space

I've also had some lucky hits when B+3 MB turns into F+3 MB because he teleported.

Overall I think he would get more annoying over time but I think against a decent Harley he has more of a difficult time than with others

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
He's annoying more than a bad matchup at this time, but same for me the D3 have been working for me or D2 if timed right to lead in to a punish combo.