What's new

Scorpion introduced to the Soul Calibur 5 family!

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
I took the time and effort to create my main character from Mortal Kombat and bring him to life in the Soul Calibur Series. Since the 5th installment has much to go with far as customization goes, I decided to be the first to post a picture up of him. Please rate this cause I carefully did the best I can to match how he is in the first one far as looks goes. I know the ninja mask has a forehead protector on it, but guess that will be an addition to Scorpion in the SC series. =P Hopefully to record some game play of him showing how he is in the game itself. Only downside to this and I know I was mad about it, but I understand it was never meant to be implemented. Why couldn't we have an option to have a kunai, or some sort of move similar to it to have on our characters! *sniff*

Anyways, enjoy the picture I made for him and to hopefully get a game play video of him soon on my Youtube page!

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
LOL my bad. Terminology got the best of me. But yes, you got the idea. No kidding man. I've been wanting to add it on him since I heard about the customization for this game. Guess we can only hope for the best they add it on for DLC, or something related for that matter! =P

This is a great new concept for Hanzo though i really dig it! it's like him before his rebirth from the nether realm.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age

I play more NW in scv than I do in MK lol
Who knew native americans could breathe fire?
Dat Fire Water!

Wow thats badass af. The mask looks a bit weird but obviously its going to lol gotta do what you gotta do. Good shit. Nice NW btw! Seems a bit buff, but it looks good

Mr.Vengeance

XBL: TX Mr Vengeance
I really like this concept though! since Hanzo is Japanese and technically the only ninja in the game, i like to see him in a more traditional Japanese look.