What's new

Video/Tutorial - Inferno Scorpion Inferno 40% NO METER Combo

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Will have to remember this for when I land NJP starters, which is more often than I think in this game. How much less damage do you get for ending in jip-2-tele to keep them standing?

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Will have to remember this for when I land NJP starters, which is more often than I think in this game. How much less damage do you get for ending in jip-2-tele to keep them standing?
I will check it and i will reply here

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Been experimenting with this today and I think depending on the follow up this should be his new bnb for Inferno. You can pretty much anything off of that minion and it's definitely visually confirmable.

21 was the most consistent and with that you can still get mid 30% depending on what ender you use.

Really nice find man, just when I think Inferno is loosing its appeal too.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Been experimenting with this today and I think depending on the follow up this should be his new bnb for Inferno. You can pretty much anything off of that minion and it's definitely visually confirmable.

21 was the most consistent and with that you can still get mid 30% depending on what ender you use.

Really nice find man, just when I think Inferno is loosing its appeal too.
thnx man , appreciate it

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
Does this work after B3~spear or F4~spear?

I can't check it myself because I'm travelling for a tournament and didn't bring my PS4 along :(