What's new

Scorpion Hell fire Tag Combos

SpideR

Noob
Hi everybody...i do this combos tag using the Scorpion Hell Fire whit Ermac and Jax
the Hellfire assist is wonderfull whit caracter whit charge move like Ermac, Sub-Zero etc.
These combos are tested both online and face to face, and always had success.
i hope you like .

Ermac/Scorpion

Scorpion/Jax

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
My personal favorite is
Scorpion JiP,2,2+1~Teleport,2~Teleport,D1~Spear, jump over punch,F21~Teleport - Sub Zero Dash, B121~Hellfire, Dash full charge B2, Dash 1, Dash B12,212~Slide

38%
14% chip or 28% depending on if they block or not
37%
---
89-103% damage
A lesser version of this also works with Ermac, Jax, and Johnny Cage.
The formula basically goes, Scorpion vortex --> Partner block string that leaves opponent standing if it connects cancelled into hellfire --> Unblockable combo.

Ermac gets
38%
13% or 21%
36%
---
87-95%

Jax gets
38%
12% chip or 24%
29%
---
80-91%

Johnny Cage gets
38%
14% or 23%
31%
13% (assuming they block everything after the nut punch)
---
96-105%

Pretty sure this will work with Cyrax, Nightwolf, and probably Cyber Sub Zero too, but I'm not touching those guys, so someone else will have to figure out how much they can "net" with this formula.

Two More Fire & Ice combos...
Sub Zero JiP B12~Freeze, NJP, Dash 1, Dash B12,21~Hellfire, Dash full charge B2, Dash 1, Dash B12,212~Slide
34%
37%
---
71%

Sub Zero JiP 214~Scorpion EX Telelport, Teleport, dash 11~Spear, tag, Sub Zero JiP B121
56% (54% if you end with Scorpion's vortex)

And a Johnny Cage one for fun
Cage JiP F4 Dash 2 Dash 2 Dash 2 Dash 44~Cunt Cracker, Jump Over Punch, F33B3~Hellfire, Dash full charge B2, B3 Dash 2 Dash 2 Dash 2 Dash 44~Cunt Cracker, Jump Over Punch, 11F1, F33B3~Shitty Thomas (Flash Kick)
37%
14% (blocked)
31%
13% (blocked)
---
95%+

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Make sure to put the opponent on jump so you know they can't jump out.
It takes practice to adjust to the timing on tag,dash, but once you've got it down, you've got it down.

If they ever do tag tournaments, Scorpion is going to be the damn Captain Commando of this game. Everyone will have him on their team. Everyone.

In fact I probably posted all the top and upper tier teams in my post.

Tong Lung

What is a breaker?
Very nice combos! Gotta learn the ermac one cause that's my team, seems very reliable and rewarding.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Man, tag is so ridiculous lol. Do Cage and Kabal still have their infinite involving Cage's charged B2 and Kabal's ND?