What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Scorpion Community Combo Thread

Hey guys, so i haven't updated the thread yet because i've been inexplicably locked out of my account so i made this one to inform you all, where can I contact a moderator/administrator in order to get my account back? i no longer have access to the e-mail adress that its registered with, thanks.

Did anyone find maximum effective kombos from Spear starter? In Inferno variation seems usable katching opponent with a low minion (db4) and perform a kombo through pulling him klose to Scorpion.

huber

Noob
The default control settings can make execution harder than it really is. Try turning off Release Check and Input Shortcuts.

Finally found two good kombos for Inferno variation that kan make opponent suffer.
(Overhead) f4, bf1, j2, 214~db3, 21~db4, j2, 4~db3 (31%)
(Low) b3~db4, j2, 214~db3, 21~bf1, j2, 4~db3 (31%)

Both kombos give standing reset to Scorpion, so you kan repeat them many times until your opponent blocks the hit, uses breaker or running out of health =)

Last edited:

Cairnsy

Noob
I've been messing around with a few combos in the Inferno variation and I'm trying to figure out if it's better to end a combo with teleport or minion grab, when the opponent is still standing to try to create a vortex.

With teleport you are further away from the opponent and some of your attacks won't reach.

With minion charge however it brings the opponent right to you but the opponent can react a bit quicker after the combo finishes. This also does a little more damage.

Just wondering what you guys think?

Cairnsy

Noob
Did anyone find maximum effective kombos from Spear starter? In Inferno variation seems usable katching opponent with a low minion (db4) and perform a kombo through pulling him klose to Scorpion.
I've got a basic 25% combo I use.
Spear > 2,1,4 > teleport > 2,1 > minion grab, 2,1 > minion charge. Then they're standing and close to me. Minion charge can be swapped out for teleport for a little less damage.