What's new

Scar departs from PandaGlobal

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Kombat Houston's Scar has made the announcement that he has left from the sponsorship of PandaGlobal. While it is unclear why he made this decision, he did state that he made the decision on his own to leave. He also stated via twitter that it had nothing to do with his illness.

Sponsored or not, Scar is and will continue to be a dominate force for the NetherRealm scene. We wish him the best and have no doubt that we will be hearing his name a lot in 2017.

scar9.png

scar10.png

Credit: @Scott The Scot

gam224

The world's least hype player
It's good to see that his health is not affecting his gaming. Best of luck to him sponsored or not.

THINK ABOUT IT. IF SONICFOX AND SCAR IS GOING TO THE SAME TEAM... WHO ARE YOU GONNA FOCUSED ON MORE???? SPEND YOUR MONEY ON A GARENTEEEEEEDDDDDD WIN. FROM THE LOOKS OF IT. SCAR IS FEELING THE SAME WAY (MINI ME ) FELT WHEN DR EVIL REPLACED HIM WITH HIS SON!!!!... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FIRST TIME I SEE A SPONSOR NOT LOYAL TO A MEMBER WHO BIRTH THEM. REEKS OF FAILURE!!!!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
THINK ABOUT IT. IF SONICFOX AND SCAR IS GOING TO THE SAME TEAM... WHO ARE YOU GONNA FOCUSED ON MORE???? SPEND YOUR MONEY ON A GARENTEEEEEEDDDDDD WIN. FROM THE LOOKS OF IT. SCAR IS FEELING THE SAME WAY (MINI ME ) FELT WHEN DR EVIL REPLACED HIM WITH HIS SON!!!!... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FIRST TIME I SEE A SPONSOR NOT LOYAL TO A MEMBER WHO BIRTH THEM. REEKS OF FAILURE!!!!
What

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Wait...what? What kind of nonsense are you spouting now? Get into a sanitarium and get healthy. Once you're OK, come back and tell us what do you think. (I hope not something so mad)

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”

Staaaaaaph...

The statement from PG says, "Because of his incredible efforts, Scar has received another opportunity and he will be taking off the black and white.". I wonder who his new sponsor will be, maybe EG? @STORMS

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Just saw this on Reddit. So sorry to hear this happen to such a chill guy like Scar.

Hope for the best for you in 2017 and all your future endeavors. Can't wait to see you stream again.

Get well and persevere.

Blessings.