What's new

Say I got a hold of a UMK3 NDS Rom...

I have it, But the problem is finding an Emulator to run it on. Im not even going to bother with this any more if I can't play online VS other DS Players.

Tim Static

Adminerator
That would be the most unfair thing I can thing of though, and if I knew somebody I was playing on the DS was actually using a nice, big pad or even a stick, II wouldnt play. If I have to use the tiny itty bitty DS controls, so does the other person, lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
To the ABC kid, I played someone by your name the first week the DS version came out with the name ABC and all they did was picked Reptile.

I did pretty well against them but they were a little tricky with Reptile, figured it was you so was that you? Since I hear and read you use Reptile a lot, that's all they picked except for a few people here and there it was mainly Reptile.

MKF30 said:
To the ABC kid, I played someone by your name the first week the DS version came out with the name ABC and all they did was picked Reptile.

I did pretty well against them but they were a little tricky with Reptile, figured it was you so was that you? Since I hear and read you use Reptile a lot, that's all they picked except for a few people here and there it was mainly Reptile.
Coincidence?

I don't have a DS sadly.

Well, no one complained about people using sticks on the 360, I don't see a huge difference using a keyboard if you could. As of right now, I HAVE the rom, I cannot find an emulator. They exist, but most are faulty and cannot run most games. I tried to get one "iDeaS" it was called, but I couldn't download it, it always froze. I think it was because the main server was down and I was trying to DL it from a back up server. There are 2 more emulators out there but they are even worse off then iDeaS. UMK3 is a new game on DS so I don't know when it will be possible. I just want to know if it's theoretically possible first before I proceed.

MKF30

Well, it's obvious ABC wishes to see if he can play the DS version some how online.

Since you don't have a DS, that might be tough dude lol. Best bet, get a DS, UMK3 for 160. It's well worth it IMO and especially if you love UMK3 dude.

Good luck though in the meantime :wink:

MKF30 said:
Well, it's obvious ABC wishes to see if he can play the DS version some how online.

Since you don't have a DS, that might be tough dude lol. Best bet, get a DS, UMK3 for 160. It's well worth it IMO and especially if you love UMK3 dude.

Good luck though in the meantime :wink:

Or he can buy a DS and a R4 DS and play all the roms on his DS. From what I hear all wifi games work with R4 DS.

MKF30

But do they work online ^^? I'm sure soon someone will attempt and actually do it, who knows.

That's not what I mean though. Nice, but not what im looking for. I don't HAVE a DS. I want to play against other DS players on my computer using a ROM and Emulator. Is it possible?

DS Emulators work already, just not with every game since it's still fairly new compared to say, Nintendo 64. I have both ROM and Emulator and of course I could play with other people also playing the same way I could, but for that I might as well play on MAME.

Someone will figure it out someday.

MKF30

Just get a DS dude, unless you hate the system or something but goodluck with the ROM thing though man