What's new

Sareena

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Along with everyone else on my friends list [we're a bunch of filthy casuals], except for some cool peeps that I've added from TYM. Damn shame, loved MK my whole life. It's become one of my most hated franchises... period.
Because of online?

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Because of the insulting lack of respect to the millions of people that that expect an at least decent online. The company that I once loved have basically become the epitome of a true scumbag
I agree that the netcode is really shit. I struggled online in MK9, the matches had AWFUL lag as in there was a delay in EVERYTHING. People were doing block infinites on me because I was afraid of releasing the block button. :DOGE

MCPeePants

Bout it
Such a fucking shame... we all love this, but why can't NetherRealm deliver? Do we have to wait for MK11? I'm not so sure Injustice 2 has a leg up on a new code-base.

Yes, you know it. Sareena is what we want. Sareena deserves the KP2 spot more than any other MK female. She has the best chances at it. I love her so much and I really want her to be DLC. Sareena is by far the best looking female and has a lot of potential. NRS needs to give her a chance and let her be playable for once after so many years of being un-playable. #Sareena4DLC