What's new

Salty Battles 10/29

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Gutty... honestly bro you need some patience, you only asked this today.

Since it's a local, you register at the venue.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You know what your right, I should wait until next week buy my PS3 controller and still get nothing. In the MK community it seems that you need to be aggressive to get a reply. Funny, cause now is when I get something when I get over dramatic about, but when I was just asking maturely no one seems to care. Whats wrong do I need to win EVO in order to get a reply on crucial remarks. Keep in mind this is not the first time. I live in NJ I am hype about going to offline events, actually nevermind its my fault from thinking I was going to get help here. Hey thanks for the idea anyways and I am not being sarcastic, I might just PM localbattles.

easy... I do not know for sure but you can more than likely just register there. That's my plan.

I hope to see to there.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Last time I registered at the venue. Also I highly suggest everyone plays as much casuals beforehand as possible to try to get used to the tvs.

Gutty... honestly bro you need some patience, you only asked this today.

Since it's a local, you register at the venue.
I can gladly correct you on that, not that I have a problem with you. For instance, when this thread was made first I asked where the event was at. No one cared to answer even though the thread was active. Asked again, no one cared,and again. I even had to stalked ScootMagee into another thread so that maybe I can get an answer from him. Hopefully you get the point. Sorry if I insulted anyone, no offense to this game but if I atleast don't get any offline competition this game is going to gamestop as my next trade in. I once heard the myths that the Street Fighter servers were the worst in any fighting game, but it seems that myth has been busted thanks to MK9.

localbattles

Gaming Center
Guys sorry for the lack of an update on Salty Battles 6. It will be Saturday Oct. 29th casuals starting at 12pm. T start time @ 1:30PM. Why this time... so people can enjoy their Saturday night. :)

thread coming soon... was waiting on artwork to reflect the new day and time.