What's new

Salty Battles 10/29

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
If Eazial can take me then I think I'll go. It is Halloween weekend but the last Salty Battles was too much fun and I was inches away from top 8, probably won't get that lucky again but who knows lolol

Alright fuck it I am done trying obviously no one in here seems to give a fuck about my question smh, what a great community.I guess I will just stay playing the unbearable online portion of this game and not support the offline community cause it seems like new players are not important. Well then screw it good luck growing. Shit cant wait for VSM to open.

Alright lets try this again anyone know where Salty Battles is going to be held at. I am not trolling BTW people I have just reached the point of either playing offline or quitting the game due to the unplayable online, so it would be nice if anyone can inform me on the address and where we register at.

Calm down Gutty... It's in Fort Lee, NJ I think. You can find the address and other info in the Salty Battles thread in the Atlantic North forum. Come on man I don't even live in Ny/NJ and I know this lol.

Alright thanks man yeah I know I overreacted but anything in the East Coast is what I need to get me away from the online in this game.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Damn. Only 2 hrs from my house. Thats whats up. I need to talk to 2 of my good friends about this because I know one wants to try SSF4 and the other wants to do MVC3 lol. Looks like we may need to start brushing up now, especially if all you guys are gonna be there...I'm gonna get my ass waxed lol, in a good way (aren't they all?). :D

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Im going! I was told by someone who worked there tht they have CRT's....make sure u set them yup for the tournament. They mentioned about 010 of them they use for smash tournaments so....yeah

localbattles

Gaming Center
Im going! I was told by someone who worked there tht they have CRT's....make sure u set them yup for the tournament. They mentioned about 010 of them they use for smash tournaments so....yeah
Wow, I'm falling way behind in posting this... I will post it up today. BTW, we will NOT be using CRTS despite us having some available in house. Everyone at Salty Battles will be using the SAME equipment to make the experience FAIR and EQUAL to all those participating. That simply can not be achieved if some players are playing on CRTs while others on LCDs of different brand make and models.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Wow, I'm falling way behind in posting this... I will post it up today. BTW, we will NOT be using CRTS despite us having some available in house. Everyone at Salty Battles will be using the SAME equipment to make the experience FAIR and EQUAL to all those participating. That simply can not be achieved if some players are playing on CRTs while others on LCDs of different brand make and models.
... :C

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Seconded. I totally understand the argument from consistency and the argument from aesthetics (CRTs are ugly as shit) but I would almost rather play on a haggard group of mismatched, busted ass CRTs. My 2 centz.