What's new

Tech Safe Trait Interactable Setups

Crathen

Death is my business
Let's find them all , right now the ones i've found are the teleport laser one in Fortress of Solitude and the black flying drone in Metropolis rooftop , also another thing to note is that background bounce interactable are a safe way to get the trait out if the opponent character doesn't have a n approximately 14 or faster wakeup attack.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Interesting concept. What about the Missiles on Ferris Aircraft? You recover rather quickly from them I've noticed, quick enough for you to even combo a missile into Quick Fire at certain ranges.

Would you say a trait activation is worth the damage you don't get from the stage interaction just to the right of the laser?

Also, all 3 interactable freezes in the game (Both Asylum's and Stryker's Island) give you time for a trait activation+unblockable combo if you do it right. After freezing someone, activate trait, run up to them, and do 132. I believe they can't do anything but block the 132, but since it's unblockable, you get an unscaled combo as opposed to getting a super scaled one.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I would also like to mention that the bounce interactable on the Stryker's Island field has a longer bounce animation than most others. It might be safer to get a trait off of that.

The turbine functions similarly. But then again, you might ask yourself, is it worth dropping my damage potential from these interactables for the trait? A few seconds of unblockable, but dodgeable bullets over the 40+ combos I can get from these interactables?

InFlames

dead
RYX has been banned for being dumb so he asked me to post this here.

"Deathstroke has stage-specific instances where he is guaranteed a trait set-up. The two stages in particular being Metropolis Streets and the Fortress of Solitude. In Streets on the left side of the stage, there is a tank that shoots launched opponents. In Fortress of Solitude, there is a laser on the right. By launching your opponent and pressing the interact button to re-launch them, you have enough time for a safe trait setup. He can also do this off freezing hazards (Both Asylum Cell Blocks, Stryker's Island right corner) as well as the Watchtower's ship hazard(where they are lit on fire) I believe the Reactor left corner also sets this up, but I will have to double check. I'm not sure if you can guarantee trait set-ups in Themyscira's fire switches but I'm pretty sure you can do so off of the Insurgency's Brain hazard(right corner)

tl;dr Deathstroke can trait in Metropolis, FoS, Asylums, Stryker's, and Watchtower, possibly Themyscira and the Insurgency Brain hazard."

The tank in metropolis doesn't scale so I don't think it's worth it unless you want to avoid wager. Fortress of solitude scales so I'd be more inclined to do it there.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
The tank in metropolis doesn't scale so I don't think it's worth it unless you want to avoid wager. Fortress of solitude scales so I'd be more inclined to do it there.

This guy's right, like I said, there are probably a LOT of interactables that offer a trait setup, but you gotta question whether or not it's worth losing a 40%+ combo. Trait even when active isn't THAT great.