What's new

Strategy - Hunter Safe Hunter Trap Set Ups

Nate

Mutant Rebel
I just wanted to make a place where people are sharing the different ways in which they safely set up a trap. Since it's obviously very punishable if you're just throwing it out willy nilly.

I haven't really incorporated i into a lot of my combo's yet to be honest, I've pretty much been sticking with universal BNB's and still doing fine, but I'd like to start taking advantage of this variations best tool.

So far one thing I've noticed is that his B3D2 string, the low, overhead, low, if they don't tech roll it (not sure if they can) leaves them down long enough to get a close trap out. I've been testing it on reptiles slide and I still have time to block after I throw it out. I'll take it online and see what kind of results I get with it.

If anybody here could share their game-plan that would be awesome. I would totally sacrifice damage on combo's just to have it out there.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
not a trap setups rather a Snag setup... i didnt want to use meter
not revolutionary but i think disk in corner just changed... may be late to the party but last time i tried it was going through opponent in corner unless i ex disk...

at least you can bait out the meter burn with this... and his ex punch walk(furry fists) obviously goes through everything...almost. he was on wu for his puchwalk

i have some trap setups 1 bar into safe snag setup, ill post soon