What's new

Tech Safe 50/50

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
One of my friends says he's been messing around with Baraka for a while, and says he thinks he is under rated and has tons of options. All I know is I just don't like fighting Baraka because of spin and charge.
IMO he is better than the following characters:

Noob
Scorpion
Jade
Kano
Sheeva
Possibly Stryker or Nightwolf

He is underrated but he is still lower tier. Btw the 50/50 is not that great, personally I dont like spending a whole bar for it. Especially if it isnt in the corner.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
IMO he is better than the following characters:

Noob
Scorpion
Jade
Kano
Sheeva
Possibly Stryker or Nightwolf

He is underrated but he is still lower tier. Btw the 50/50 is not that great, personally I dont like spending a whole bar for it. Especially if it isnt in the corner.
well said, i love when people are like "ive been using him for a week online, hes not not bad" like we dont know about the char we main lmfao
im not going to get into who i think he better than and why though,just like with some MUs i have to preach for months about till someone believes me,if anyone wants to think hes un-useable ill leave them with there ignorance,
if people dont want listen to us thats there own problem, i know im right so either, im being called a bullshitter or the person themselves is bullshitting, either way...im still right

if your using ex slices in 50/50s its win/win though, if it hits dash up charge or full combo in corner, if its blocked you get near 3/4 of your bar back and nice bit of chip