What's new

Rushdown question with Zod.

Because zods string list isnt to large on top of the fact that theres no reach to any of them besides f2 and b2 not to mention that everything is negative besides d12, b23, and 22. so when it comes to rushdow how does everyone go about doing so? im curious to know seeing as though i like to rush a bit and would like to know how everyone else rushes with him. i like mixing in a little laser play too lol.

AK Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Because zods string list isnt to large on top of the fact that theres no reach to any of them besides f2 and b2 not to mention that everything is negative besides d12, b23, and 22. so when it comes to rushdow how does everyone go about doing so? im curious to know seeing as though i like to rush a bit and would like to know how everyone else rushes with him. i like mixing in a little laser play too lol.

AK Pig Of The Hut

W trait

Also off hard knockdowns rush in

everything i do is in that 10 min video i posted

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
i have to watch it again. did you also cover if trait is in cool down? dont remember and what if im getting rushed down???
If youre getting rushed down, utilize the parry. From fullscreen, abuse sidearm. If they like to jump, zod air charge. :)

If youre getting rushed down, utilize the parry. From fullscreen, abuse sidearm. If they like to jump, zod air charge. :)
and ive been trying to get into rhythm with the parry but i need to practice more with it. i know theres a thread somewhere on the strings that zod can interrupt with it.