What's new

running is here and it is to equal ?

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Define good zoning. Commentators say, "He's laming it out" for a reason.

I'm no scrub and I will get in. However, I wont want to play long sets with you. It's just too exhausting. It's one sided as far as the fun goes.
I doubt that lol. I'm sure you'll put in long sets with someone that zones eventually, just so you can have the practice in case you go to a tournament or something. I've been playing ridiculously long sets in SF with a guy lately and he loves playing against zoning Sagat's. I guess to each their own.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I doubt that lol. I'm sure you'll put in long sets with someone that zones eventually, just so you can have the practice in case you go to a tournament or something. I've been playing ridiculously long sets in SF with a guy lately and he loves playing against zoning Sagat's. I guess to each their own.
Sorry I should clarify. I do put in long sets with zoners. But once I feel strong in the matchup, I dont subject myself to 30 minute sit downs with people I know who do nothing but zone.

I played a set with M2Dave once, and the match went back and forth for the first 6 games, after that I started getting so exhausted with his play style of "run away and shoot", that I started losing one after another. It just isnt fun.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Sorry I should clarify. I do put in long sets with zoners. But once I feel strong in the matchup, I dont subject myself to 30 minute sit downs with people I know who do nothing but zone.

I played a set with M2Dave once, and the match went back and forth for the first 6 games, after that I started getting so exhausted with his play style of "run away and shoot", that I started losing one after another. It just isnt fun.
I know it isn't fun to play against. I get that. I still hate playing against zoning characters, but for some reason I get a kick out of playing as one. I know it eventually flusters my opponent. If someone were to go to a tournament without a lot of experience and lost a game from zoning, they may get flustered the second game and lose badly. It's all about killing someones patience.

trufenix

bye felicia
The reason why people are blowing their loads is because we've had a run button before. Even if UMK3 is popular, it divided a lot of players. I think everyone just wanted a game all MK fans could get behind without alienating everyone. I for one do not want a run button. It is the one thing I was keeping my fingers crossed about, but if it can be interrupted with projectiles I guess I'll try it.
i'm pretty confident mkx's run system will be a little better integrated than its 20 year old never designed to be competitive ancestor's implementation.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
i'm pretty confident mkx's run system will be a little better integrated than its 20 year old never designed to be competitive ancestor's implementation.
Do you remember when MK9 was announced? NRS kept mentioning they were making a game with the competitive scene in mind, same with Injustice. I haven't heard that once with MKX. Kinda scary.