What's new

RUMOUR - Animated MK Film in the works

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
WB Animation seems to be upping their game in the past couple years so that's exciting to hear

Gamer68

Fujin!
Well, a few things: If it's true, then that's really cool because I think an animated movie (maybe even series) would work better than trying to get a live-action movie to work. There's a lot of weird exaggerated moves in the MK series that would just never work live-action in my opinion.

However, if it is true, then it's probably exclusive to WB's new steaming service that they are apparently making and releasing near the end of these year (separate from DC Universe or whatever their other service is called). Not really sure if a lot of people would be able to see it because I don't know anyone who is willing to pay for Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, DC Universe, whatever other steaming services, then this...

Also, I've never heard of Revenge Of The Fans and I'm not sure if they are trust worthy.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Yeah, an animated movie.... I would be happy if that is true.
James Wan = Total waste of time. He has two great game title and all of their unique history background but he has no idea '' how to do those movies '' huh? I think he needs a fresh brain. How many years have passed since James Wan's first appearance as a director? 3-4 ? Finish Him!!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If it's like WB animation like Red Hood or TAS style but gory obviously, I'd be fine. Just please God no MK anime like that Japanese Batman movie....

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
An animated Netflix series would actually pretty cool. I never pay much attention to the story on fighting games, but it would be cool to learn the lore through a series.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
My one issue with MKL was the Raiden episode, I liked the mystical, mysterious aspect but he's no where NEAR that weak....he could have just teleported out of there and oneshot everyone, it's almost as if it was Raiden's origins and he had no clue who the hell he was, no memory which would have made better sense.