What's new

Rumor: Street Fighter 5 to feature... [Deconfirmed]

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Not sure why this thread was resurrected after almost a month.

Its going to spread so much misinformation lol.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I mean whatever. At venues for high level play this would matter about as much as version select matters in high-level Ultra.

It's a cute idea for casuals to have more fun online, but it's not like it will be forced on us.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Sounds like something Capcom would do, especially in light of recent news of their buy out.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, sounds like the death of Capcom.
This lol.

I also don't understand this, so if you want to "pay to be better" the game compensates for the players lack of skill? huh?

P.S. another thing Capcom charges for lol.

Hey off topic here for a sec on Capcom, anyone hear news on Capcom being bought since they were up for sale or did like nobody want them?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
This lol.

I also don't understand this, so if you want to "pay to be better" the game compensates for the players lack of skill? huh?

P.S. another thing Capcom charges for lol.

Hey off topic here for a sec on Capcom, anyone hear news on Capcom being bought since they were up for sale or did like nobody want them?
When hasn't SF games catered to scrubs though?
The game is all over the place, it's fun but how can you take it that seriously?

SF4AE was hard to learn I barelly managed to conect 3 hits then a special, its VERY hard, and yes, noobs get destrolled bad in SF when they face pro players.

CRKFIEND

Noob
When hasn't SF games catered to scrubs though?
The game is all over the place, it's fun but how can you take it that seriously?
^ This man is wrong.

I love MK and all, but every fighting game tournament I've ever been to has been 85 percent SF/MVC3 vs. 15 percent MK.

Notez4

Noob
^ This man is wrong.

I love MK and all, but every fighting game tournament I've ever been to has been 85 percent SF/MVC3 vs. 15 percent MK.
Very wrong. no strings so you have to time your links. good anti airs for the most part. good walk speeds so you can play footsies. i feel like injustice catered to scrubs in more ways than sf has.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
^ This man is wrong.

How can you be wrong by asking a question? I haven't made a statement...
I said how can you take it seriously?
I'm not blind the entire UK only plays USF4 pretty much here.

Notez4

Noob
your question implied that every sf catered to scrubs. at least on text it did.

Notez4

Noob
SF4 does. I stand by that, it's pretty easy to be an online warrior lol
Idk. at the very least you have to learn ground control, spacing, linking. you cant go around jumping and throwing out random shoryus calling yourself an online warrior.

CRKFIEND

Noob
Your first question implies that either all SF games, or at least most recent SF games cater toward scrubs...
ZigZag said: When hasn't SF games catered to scrubs though?
Then you actually made a statement:
The game is all over the place
I didn't have to dig too far to see that you made statements, implied or otherwise, in your 2-sentence post. Why argue bro?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Do you expect everyone to love the shit out of a broken game made by Capcom (not much worse than EA) and then come here and expect love?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
NRS knows how easy games should be done. CAPCOM with their SFxT BS needs to be deleted from gaming history. Keep that shit for F2P MMOs or Mobile games.