What's new

rumor. next gen consoled priced

lol wii u. windows 95 > wii u.

PC for the fucking win gentlemen. BF4 will be too godlike for consoles.

but i'm still going to get a PS4, that share button is sexy as fuck. :D

tazzmission

Banned
RUMOR is the key word here... plus that site is offline now.

I'm withholding FULL judgement until E3.

ms stated they have 15 exclusives. now how many of those are halo and gears related?

also how many of them are kinect only exclusives? everything else is multiconsole

tazzmission

Banned

totheark

Shazzy's Senpai
ms stated they have 15 exclusives. now how many of those are halo and gears related?

also how many of them are kinect only exclusives? everything else is multiconsole
7 would be existing franchises while 8 would be new ones.

There you go.

tazzmission

Banned
7 would be existing franchises while 8 would be new ones.

There you go.

you really think they wouldnt pull a activision and milk both to death?

lets be real here that is the only reason why xbox 360 sold in the first place and it kills me to say that as a 360 owner.

everything else is multi console

youd think since ms owns alot of things like rare ( wich they renewed last year) they would push out titles from that like next gen killer instinct but instead they choose to just sit on it and push push push gears and halo wich not everyone ( myself) dont like at all

Gimmick

Noob

even more terribly, how many of those are kinect exclusives? at least 5 of those are dancing/fitness/sesame street bs games

tazzmission

Banned
even more terribly, how many of those are kinect exclusives? at least 5 of those are dancing/fitness/sesame street bs games

and thats where i find the irony. they spend all this money on crap like cable channels basicly telling people to be lazy fatasses and use voice commands but also promote a game to get quote unquote healthy but doing a fitness game

again as i said i dont mind some of the stuff but im not a fat ass to where i cant get up walk 2 feet and hit the on switch. also watch tv and get achievments........... really? no wonder us americans are called the fatest bunch of people

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro

Probably Gears, Forza, Halo, Left 4 Dead (FINALLY), 2 Kinect exclusives maybe and I think one new series.

Just my prediction.

I'm looking forward to these reveals, and more spec reveals for the system.

I wasn't impressed with the press conference but holding judgement until E3.

tazzmission

Banned
Probably Gears, Forza, Halo, Left 4 Dead (FINALLY), 2 Kinect exclusives maybe and I think one new series.

Just my prediction.

I'm looking forward to these reveals, and more spec reveals for the system.

I wasn't impressed with the press conference but holding judgement until E3.

see to me as a xbox fan no matter what games they bring the damage was already done

i cant speak for anyone else but thats just how i feel on this whole thing

AK Walker

Han shot first
I'm calling it now. $600 full price. Or $300 with a 2 year contract to XBL. They're already doing it with the $99 360.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Meh, unless the next Gen gears game is amazing I'm folding. Forza is a great franchise but not worth buying a new system.

I'm leaning more towards PS4.

Why can't they just keep it simple and use all that BS tech to make the system the best it could be to play games. Fuck vudu, espn, football. Shit.

I've seen that price tag for the X-Box Done a while ago on Amazon.de (Germany).

Not only does the console cost 600€, which is FAR more than 600$ (it's 780$ to be exact), the controllers are supposed to cost 100€.
Paying MUCH more money for LESS content, since Germany and basically Europe overall won't have the same features as America is beyond stupid.
But even besides all of that, when it comes to the new X-Bone, you'll have to pay for the expensive ass Kinect 2.0 which most of the people probably don't even want, but hey ... it's there and it's pushing the price of the new shitty ass Micro$oft console up.

Do me a favor and buy a PS4 instead, if you really want to be a part of the next gen.I'm pretty sure that Sony will come up with some questionable decisions for the new PS4 as well, but no way in hell they can be so stupid and do the shit Micro$oft does with their console.