What's new

rumor. next gen consoled priced

tazzmission

Banned
LOL Fuck off next gen.

i am seriously considering jumping to pc

i supported both companies long enough but thats just insane

also why would i want a xbox one knowing they blew 400 million on getting nfl tv exclusives?

if they really wanted to grab the fanbase they shouldve gotten the playboy channel ( not saying im happy that xbox is a cable box but still)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
i am seriously considering jumping to pc

i supported both companies long enough but thats just insane

also why would i want a xbox one knowing they blew 400 million on getting nfl tv exclusives?

if they really wanted to grab the fanbase they shouldve gotten the playboy channel ( not saying im happy that xbox is a cable box but still)

w/e, I can't even follow their BS anymore. I'll just wait for E3, if none of the 2 tickles my fancy(overstatement, I doubt they'll meet half my expectations), I've giving up on consoles.

tazzmission

Banned
w/e, I can't even follow their BS anymore. I'll just wait for E3, if none of the 2 tickles my fancy(overstatement, I doubt they'll meet half my expectations), I've giving up on consoles.

yep same here. i know the ps fans are having fun with this but keep in mind sony themselves barley showed what they got planned in feb. i just hope for gaming's sake they dont do what ms just did

also what i really dont get is why eliminate the used market? that is there biggest gain?

whoever came up with this thing mustve been doing some crack with lindsay lohan and charlie sheen or something

doomfarmer

unorthodox
I heard the xbox one was gonna be 800 bones. Might just put that money into pc stuff but... what happens when the fighting games I want to play aren't on PC. Shat.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Was considering getting one if prices went down. Now that I see this, fuck that idea. I'm still spending probably 400 at that point.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
yep same here. i know the ps fans are having fun with this but keep in mind sony themselves barley showed what they got planned in feb. i just hope for gaming's sake they dont do what ms just did

also what i really dont get is why eliminate the used market? that is there biggest gain?

whoever came up with this thing mustve been doing some crack with lindsay lohan and charlie sheen or something

Sony was full of BS as well. Their shit is going to be half-assed while M$ will be full-blown horseshit.

tazzmission

Banned
Was considering getting one if prices went down. Now that I see this, fuck that idea. I'm still spending probably 400 at that point.

just watch 6 years from now microsoft will release a edi mass effect 3 type sex system with built in kinect that helps you with thrusting

also i read xbox one will also give you achievments for watching tv. no wonder we americans are considered fat asses

tazzmission

Banned
Sony was full of BS as well. Their shit is going to be half-assed while M$ will be full-blown horseshit.

to early to call. im not judging them till e3

if sony fails this will be by far the worst console gen because wiiu pretty much failed, xbox one basicly commited suicide , sony can go either way of delivering something great or really be the downfall of this gen of gaming

Gimmick

Noob
I read somewhere that these are just placeholder prices, not the actual official price. I hope these rumors aren't true, because i cant justify paying more than $450 for these consoles.

tazzmission

Banned
I read somewhere that these are just placeholder prices, not the actual official price. I hope these rumors aren't true, because i cant justify paying more than $450 for these consoles.

well according to reports the new kinect does talk to you. and no im not kidding

also note for this cable box ( that is what it is) all it has its nothing but sports

i mean holy shit who wants just that?

the skype addition is cool but other than that nothing about the system screams buy me no matter if its $399 or $599

this reminds me of the jaguar all over again because back then i think it was 6$99

I imagine they'd at least have like Arcade versions or something, no way a marketing-heavy company like Microsoft is going to price point something that only the upper-class can afford.