What's new

RUMOR: MK:X Delayed till june on PS3/Xbox360 versions?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I seen this earlier. I hope its not true for people being haunted by the ghost of past gen. WB's dropped Dying Light from last gen, lets hope this isnt a repeat.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
For real guys, just dont get that $5 starbucks coffee every day and cut out a couple expensive meals a week for homemade lunch for 40 days and you will easily save 400 bucks for a PS4. Youd be shocked if you tallied up the couple bucks here, couple bucks there spending you do on a weekly basis and not even notice it. 10 bucks a day for food sounds low right? Food is way more expensive than that right? We easily can spend 10 a meal minimum when eating out. Thats 400 right there if you only ate 1 meal a day, so take 100 of that and buy some groceries and your most of the way to your PS4.

Ok enough teaching you guys basic economics..You guys are screwed!

Last edited:

[me]

Noob
Shadow of Mordor delayed on 45 days too. It's WB politics. Yes. But PC version of game came with next-gen. In one day.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Not a shocker, month and a half untill release and we didnt even see a screenshot of the ps3/x360 versions. Anyway I hope last gen users wont be disappointed.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Thank God I have an Xbox One already, just have to get a new HD TV but for 120 hts trying to find a good bargain. I too had Salt's reaction, then was like *sigh* only last gen lol.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This sucks, but honestly, if you were gonna buy it on a last-gen console you'd be getting screwed anyway.