What's new

Rumor: Injustice - Gods Among Us, PC Version Coming in July?

C-Sword

Noob
Although nothing is confirmed at this point, over on Shopto.net has up for a sale what looks to be the official Injustice: Gods Among Us game in a PC version. Take this rumor/news with a grain of salt, but it definitely is possible. To view the link at its source, click here. The game listed as the PC version is 'listed' with a release date of 7/3/13.

edited by STORMS*

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

and awesome graphics! :D

Glass Sword

Nobody
If does come to PC at least we have a guaranteed way to fix anything they fuck up. Like the input bug. Like I said they only way a patch will come after the last patch is if the community makes one. Which we can't for MK9. If Injustice is for the computer we can fix any bugs that don't get fixed.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Games for Windows Live?
Day 1 pirate.
If it is real, and it probably isn't, it would be GFWL, all the other WB games are.
Not sure why, GFWL is basically a corpse at this point, there is no reason to support it.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
If i remember correctly, we should be getting all of our pre-order info tomorrow. I'll post weather or not a PC version is on the list.

AssassiN

Noob
Don't trust it, it's the only website that has the PC version of Injustice up there since it was announced.
I would love to have a PC version, but if they didn't do it for MK9 they are not gonna do it for Injustice.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
not sure if it's legit or not but pc releases are usually later than the console ones. it's not that uncommon.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
NRS (or Midway, retrospectively speaking) hasn't published PC games since MK4, not sure why they'd take their chances with Injustice. Sad but true.

If it does happen however, let's see how interested Xbox 360-only players really are in insisting we use the best platform for the game :rolleyes:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I wonder how long it'd take modders to crack their game if they did this. It wasn't long before modders had unpacker clients for SF4 after it went up and thus began the slew of costume modders.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Believe it when I see it. Would be nice to have a community patch at any time to fix blaring problems but I'd be fine to live with whatever problems the game has as long as I find it fun.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Mo
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Must add to this...

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

MoFuzz

Noob
If they release Injustice for PC after so willfully neglecting a PC version of MK9, I will rage with the fury of a thousand EX Hellfires.

The release date definitely makes sense though as it as a healthy amount of time after the console release in April 2013. Publishers always do this because they think the extra time ensures greater sales of the console version upfront, and less piracy on the PC as a result.

The truth is, pirates gonna pirate, just like haters gonna hate. One pirated copy does not equal one lost sale.

People also seem to conveniently forget that the Xbox version of the game (and PS3 to a far lesser degree) get posted on torrent and pirating sites with huge download numbers even before the PC version in many instances.

The netcode will be the same as the console version. I can't see them setting up dedicated servers for a fighting game, so it will be Peer to Peer protocol on PC, just like it is on consoles. In other words, unless they hammered down the netcode (which is entirely possible), expect online play to be just as piss poor as MK9's.

At the very least, we'll no longer have to worry about luggin around consoles & monitor setups for tourneys, as we should be able to get some laptop action going.

I hope it comes to PC, but they have the dates for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 listed for a July release to, which we all know is not true, Injustice drops in April for consoles. I think that site just copy pasta the box art onto the PC, they don't even have WiiU listed, and that's been confirmed already.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

Post of the century.