What's new

Strategy - Deceptive rough estimates on ex stealth frame data

4x4lo8o

Noob
I'm pretty sure b2 after f21~invis will beat Cassies flipkick, which makes it +7. Everything else looks good

But F4,1 isnt a real blockstring so cant cassie flipkick true all accept if u do 4,ex steakth
Plus i just tested some string canceld into ex stealth.
So b,1d,4 ex,stealth and 3,4 ex stealth followed up by f4,2,1 beats her regular flipkick hope this helps a bit

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
But F4,1 isnt a real blockstring so cant cassie flipkick true all accept if u do 4,ex steakth
So b,1d,4 ex,stealth and 3,4 ex stealth followed up by f4,2,1 beats her regular flipkick hope this helps a bit
Correct me if I'm wrong, but B1D4xxEX Stealth only beats cassie flip kick because its negative enough that you parry her flip during the active frames of EX Stealth.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
if f412 was just +10 and we had another blockstring into f412? reptile would be ridiculous, im glad they didnt do that so we dont have another braindead tempest Lao-ish character with the old hat pressure.

good stuff on the frame data. I could swear f41 is only like -1 or -2 on block. its funny when you try it into a frame trap with f412 again because if the opponent tries to jab on the first frame, they get frame trapped but if they delay their jab they poke out. it may be a glitch honestly, random thought

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
f41 is a blockstring for sure. the only non blockstring he has that i know of is 14

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
F214 ex invis f214---- is guaranteed I believe
You can be armored out of F412 xx EX Invis, F412

The only thing that is guaranteed is F412 xx EX Invis, D3. And then you are -3 if they block the D3.

The only characters that are forced to take F412 xx EX Invis, F412 pressure are Quan(minus the variation with the low wake up) Predator, and Tremor. If they try to push buttons then they take ~32%

Last edited:

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
Jip 4xxEX Vanish f412xxklaw is a true block string. That sets up that famous "i'm -6, bitch. Press a button so I can ex klaw that shit" set up