What's new

Roster Screen

Tim Static

Adminerator
ok.

Edit: a pic of the select screen from the CC08 demo would have been better, since Catwoman & Shang Tsung were on that one.

Houzi

Noob
I'm going to guarantee that Reptile will be a character. They already have the two main ninjas, why wouldn't they have the third?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
There will definitely be more than 8 chars per side...Raiden and Reptile for sure, perhaps Kung Lao also.

Don't forget that Kitana, Jax,Shang, and Lui were already confirmed.

*crosses fingers for Reptile and Ermac*

I say add just the MKII Roster + Ermac and obviously Sonya and Kano, though I could live without Sonya and Kano.

With Kinana, Jax, Shang, and Lui that leaves 3 empty spots. Reptile is a must, but who would fill the last 2? They don't seem to be fitting in many Post MKII characters.

Well Ermac was in MKI so they'll include him ;)

For the last 3 spots I predict:

Reptile, Ermac, and Smoke.

Kano and Raiden will most definitley be in. Im going to make a wild guess and say maybe Stryker or Sheeva will also be in. I don't think Kabal will be in due to the Flash stealing his spin move?

dubson

Noob
lol yeah.

I can agree, I am very confident Raiden will be in and I'm pretty sure with Kano aswell.

Stryker and Sheeva though?

I dont see them making the team....

Robots should have never been added to MK, and have sloppy hit detection in umk3 and they are even worse in the 3D MKs.
haha in UMK3 fatalities on robots turn them into humans (The bones and blood LOL{Ex. Sheevas skin rip}). I agree though.

When does this game take place storyline wise?

ZAQ

Noob
I know but like when does it take place? Is it before the 3D mk storylines, during or after?
It happened after the huge battle in MKA when all of the energy created a rift in reality causing two worlds to collide.

There, I made a 3D MK storyline.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Robots should have never been added to MK, and have sloppy hit detection in umk3 and they are even worse in the 3D MKs.
True, but the 2-D versions are so fun to play as!!!

It happened after the huge battle in MKA when all of the energy created a rift in reality causing two worlds to collide.

There, I made a 3D MK storyline.
lol. nice!!!

I've heard or read in an interview with Boon, that its supposed to take place between MKII & MK3. :rolleyes:

seriously.

The reason I was asking is so I can guess as to which MK characters will be in it that have been unannounced. Hopefully Tim is right in that it's between MK2, and MK3.