What's new

Roll Ball hits high!?!?!?

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
not really. rush her down and shes done for her normals are super slow! and she pretty much stuck. u4 is unsafe vs a few people. kung lao can spin it and you can poke out of it.
U4 gives + frames on block how does that equal unsafe? Its possible to be poked out of it by d1 I belive but its risky and the risk reward is not in their favour - it'll jump over low pokes anyway.

Roll is fine as it is, it shouldn't hit low.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
What's all this talk about her needing a buff? Did you scrubs not see reo get 2nd place at Evo? Lol step you're game up. Don't blame the character.

not really. rush her down and shes done for her normals are super slow! and she pretty much stuck. u4 is unsafe vs a few people. kung lao can spin it and you can poke out of it.
If you're getting rushed down, it's called pokes: everyone has them, and Mileena's are some of the best.

And did you not see EVO?

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
If mileena's ball roll hit low, I might've killed myself by now. Her mix-ups are already annoying as it is.

Venth

Noob
Stryker's roll hits high. (special)

Kung Lao's roll hits hits high. (non-special)

You are only considering Mileena because you obviously play her. You want to change all the rolls to hit low?

Think about that.

redeyes

Button Masher
Stryker's roll hits high. (special)

Kung Lao's roll hits hits high. (non-special)

You are only considering Mileena because you obviously play her. You want to change all the rolls to hit low?

Think about that.
me and my friend were just testing this out.

Mileena ball Vs Smoke EX shake mileena wins

kung lao roll vs Smoke EX shake smoke wins

Stryker roll vs smoke EX shake Smoke wins

do you see a problem here?

so you dont think its broken that all 3 hit high. but mileenas can roll and win but the other 2 eat the EX shake? ah.
That isn't the point we aren't trying to say that Mileena's roll hitting high is stupid because it beats EX Shake, we are saying that it'll make her overpowered as hell. If roll hit low, everytime she'd get close to you you'd have to block low because unless you have the "twitch a twitch" (noone is gonna get the reference) or the innate talent to read peoples' minds, you won't be able to block it due to it being so fast. It already dodges 90% of the projectiles in this game, is one of the best popup punishers in the game, and travels over half the screen makes it powerful enough as is.

Velvet Sack

A Dream and a Dream
No Mileenas roll should NOT be a low... It's versatile enough as it is. Anti-air, interrupt, combo starter, fast way to cross the screen at max distance, OTG setups, etc. when you consider that U4 would be free everytime and she'd get free throws after every string due to an unseeable low popup, it becomes a bit much.

But to all you guys saying "Did you see EVO? REO blah blah blah" Just stop. Please.

Now granted, I don't think Mileena is in need of any serious buffing, but do not judge the character off of one guy's (almost) success at EVO. Unless the next patch makes everyone else around her better, she's perfectly capable as is. But to pretend that REO won all his matches on pure skill and character ability; refusing to acknowledge that many of his opponents had absolutely no anti-Mileena is just naive. Dear God, imagine if REO won EVO... we'd be hearing how she's top tier and has no flaws and needs a nerf.

redeyes

Button Masher
No Mileenas roll should NOT be a low... It's versatile enough as it is. Anti-air, interrupt, combo starter, fast way to cross the screen at max distance, OTG setups, etc. when you consider that U4 would be free everytime and she'd get free throws after every string due to an unseeable low popup, it becomes a bit much.

But to all you guys saying "Did you see EVO? REO blah blah blah" Just stop. Please.

Now granted, I don't think Mileena is in need of any serious buffing, but do not judge the character off of one guy's (almost) success at EVO. Unless the next patch makes everyone else around her better, she's perfectly capable as is. But to pretend that REO won all his matches on pure skill and character ability; refusing to acknowledge that many of his opponents had absolutely no anti-Mileena is just naive. Dear God, imagine if REO won EVO... we'd be hearing how she's top tier and has no flaws and needs a nerf.
you sir. speak the truth. i was wrong when i said that her ball needs to hit low. but imo they should fix that ball can go through parrys. yeah mileena is my main. but i dont care. balance this game out.