What's new

Rockstar announces release date for GTA5

Sequel

Boob Titbot
GTA is stale. And the fact that they practically returned to San Andreas is just laziness at its finest.

GTA is stale. And the fact that they practically returned to San Andreas is just laziness at its finest.
taking 5 yrs to create another gta is laziness?lol Bro gtfoh, this game is gonna be revolutionary, they dont have to go to a whole nother state just to make that statement, when has rockstar ever been lazy with creations.

Justice

Noob
My fave was Vice City. It seemed huge at the time. I liked 4 except for Nico. I just couldn't find a way to like that dood. Chinatown Wars on DS has this awesome minigame where you actually hotwired the cars with the touchscreen. I loved that :D

I'll be looking forward to this but it's not on my "Must have or die" list.....

Sequel

Boob Titbot
taking 5 yrs to create another gta is laziness?lol Bro gtfoh, this game is gonna be revolutionary, they dont have to go to a whole nother state just to make that statement, when has rockstar ever been lazy with creations.
GTA4.

Game is stale. Has been for years. There's nothing revolutionary about it. See this is problem, you continue to support rehashed sequels over and over, allowing big companies to just milk the franchise dry off of fanboys like yourself. I can't wait to watch as Next Gen Systems do the same thing after rebooting all the old franchises. COD, RE, GTA, etc.

GTA4.

Game is stale. Has been for years. There's nothing revolutionary about it. See this is problem, you continue to support rehashed sequels over and over, allowing big companies to just milk the franchise dry off of fanboys like yourself. I can't wait to watch as Next Gen Systems do the same thing after rebooting all the old franchises. COD, RE, GTA, etc.
Sure whatever u say bruh...u may leave the discussion now, u gave ur 2 cents. We understand u dont support the game so u have no reason to be in this thread

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
San Andreas with pretty graphics is a game I want to play, If they can make the environments as big with as many options of just screwing around than playing the game as GTA SA then it should be sweet.

Don't get me wrong, kid. Vice City was great.
nah "kid!" if u not gonna support rockstar gta games and they are no longer "revolutionary" enough 4 u, whatever that means, and stale then dont positive talk any games of theirs, what was so revolutionary about vice city 4 u? The game was basically inspired by scarface but with their own twist.... No one sets the bar higher then rockstar when making their sandbox games, many try but come up short.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
You mean the same San Andreas EVERYONE asked R* to bring back? Lol. GTA4 put emphasis on too many things that had no bearing on why the series is so universally revered. And I love how you guys complain about this console generation being a clusterfuck of reboots and sequels considering that's exactly what the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox 1 generation was. The industry hasn't been constantly breaking new ground since the 32 bit era, sad but true.

Same with Street Fighter IV, Capcom didn't ask themselves for a reboot of SF2 instead of a new generation of fighters that numerical SF games usually follow, you guys did.

And subsequently, NRS saw the success that came with that business model, and finally took the plunge, returning to a 2D plane based on MK1, MK2 and UMK3 that everyone had asked for, for almost a decade.

Complain about the lack of originality all you like, you guys are the ones leaving new IPs and new ideas to rot on shelves.

Just for the record though, I'd rather see a modern day Vice City. San Andreas quickly turned it into a redundant expansion pack for GTA3.

I also wasn't a big fan of the talk shows in gta4. Dunno why, usually GTA talk shows are funny but I wasn't big on them this time around. Ended up listening to mostly reggae, jazz and old school hip hop.

Sweet jesus, if GTA5 has that instrumental west coast hip hop/electronic, I will shit my pants. Wishful thinking though.

Sequel

Boob Titbot
You mean the same San Andreas EVERYONE asked R* to bring back? Lol. GTA4 put emphasis on too many things that had no bearing on why the series is so universally revered. And I love how you guys complain about this console generation being a clusterfuck of reboots and sequels considering that's exactly what the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox 1 generation was. The industry hasn't been constantly breaking new ground since the 32 bit era, sad but true.

Same with Street Fighter IV, Capcom didn't ask themselves for a reboot of SF2 instead of a new generation of fighters that numerical SF games usually follow, you guys did.

And subsequently, NRS saw the success that came with that business model, and finally took the plunge, returning to a 2D plane based on MK1, MK2 and UMK3 that everyone had asked for, for almost a decade.

Complain about the lack of originality all you like, you guys are the ones leaving new IPs and new ideas to rot on shelves.

Just for the record though, I'd rather see a modern day Vice City. San Andreas quickly turned it into a redundant expansion pack for GTA3.
Except, occasionally I support indie devs on Steam and I now only own a PS3 with 3 games left. Hold that.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Except, occasionally I support indie devs on Steam and I now only own a PS3 with 3 games left. Hold that.
Off topic : name is Sequel....despises sequels. :D

Imo the GTA franchise isn't being milked. I mean, they don't announce the next iteration in the series on launch day of the latest game. That and the fact that they aren't coming out with the games every single year should mean something.