What's new

Road to Rumble! 150 or 300 dollar pot bonus!? August 15th, Buffalo NY (Ft. 5v5 of WNY VS Toronto?)

Mirror match series or straight up 5v5?

• 5v5

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 5v5, mirror matches only.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
https://www.facebook.com/events/1458655514457972/

GameOn LAN
3660 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, New York 14217

Stramed at: http://www.twitch.tv/gameonesports/profile

Considering that this event is pretty important to me, I probably should have announced it more than two weeks in advance.
Here's a copy-paste from the facebook.
GameONLAN is like a futuristic arcade.. spacy, well-lit in different colors.. air conditoned, and it has a fully functioning kitchen. It's a fantastic tournament spot: photos here: https://www.facebook.com/gameonLAN/photos_stream

Join us at GameOn LAN for our second fighting game tournament! The venue fee will be $15 and the game fee will be $10 per game. The top 4 games will receive a pot bonus. The game with most entrants will receive $300 followed by the next three(3) games receiving $150 each.

Games:
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Guilty Gear Xrd
Super Smash Bro's Melee
MKX

Enjoy the games, the food, and the good times with your friends at GameOn LAN!

For pre-registering via PayPal use the e-mail [email protected] with your username, which games you will be playing, and the city you are from.

We hope to see all of you there!

But yeah, that facebook page has everything you need to know. Everything other than the Buffalo VS Toronto 5v5 exhibition that will happen either here, or at the larger Buffalo tournament on November 14th-15th, Rumble in the Tundra, which this event, Road to Rumble is a precursor too.
@NeoRussell , when should we throw down?
I had an idea for a mirror match series, where our Kitana (Sooneo) plays your Kitana (you), our Lao (LudiYoLao) plays your team's Lao (WinterWarz) our Ferra/Torr (Valei) plays your Torr (Biohazrd) and our Kung Jin (me) plays RevolverDropsAlot, and/or our Jax (me) plays your Jax, Roberto.
This is because I got word that Curbolicious probably won't be able to make it to Road to Rumble, so we don't have anyone to beat up Aloysious's Liu Kang in a mirror match thang, not until Rumble in the Tundra, where the 5v5 would probably be better and more developed.

Last edited:

KIllaByte

Ludi needs to show Winter Barz how to convert off of air hit D1s, change screen positions while getting max damage, and not drop njps, elemayo
EDIT: Just watched Mortal Clash V. I'd love to show RevolverDropsAlot how to do runs and the 34 strings incombos to literally multiply his damage by 1.7x nd make his combos less droppable for him

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
Ludi needs to show Winter Barz how to convert off of air hit D1s, change screen positions while getting max damage, and not drop njps, elemayo
EDIT: Just watched Mortal Clash V. I'd love to show RevolverDropsAlot how to do runs and the 34 strings incombos to literally multiply his damage by 1.7x nd make his combos less droppable for him
Goldfarb aka RevolverDropsALot doesn't play MKX that much tbh, he's more into USF4. Do you guys have a Shinnok and/or D'vorah? We have Doctor Stabs and HoneyBee coming too

KIllaByte

Goldfarb aka RevolverDropsALot doesn't play MKX that much tbh, he's more into USF4. Do you guys have a Shinnok and/or D'vorah? We have Doctor Stabs and HoneyBee coming too
LudiYoLao also plays Broke Shaper BS Shinnok, that could be interesting.

I don't have to do anything. I'll just watch as Toronto invades the 'Fighting Game Tournament' tournament and win.

I'm down for mirror match but is Sooneo ready for the real Kitana?

NeoRussell

or rather, can I provide you the list of names coming from Toronto playing MK and you can pre-make the bracket. Let me know if that's ideal for you.

NeoRussell

hmmm... let's see.

HoneyBee, Biohazard, WinterWarz, RM Lifter, Roberto, Dave, DoctorStabs, Andrew, GunShow. I maybe missing a few. Most important is me though.

NeoRussell