What's new

Road to Evo, UFGT9 Player Preview, Tournament Schedule, 16 Man INJUSTICE Auction

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
We will see. I rooting for cowboy on this one.
I am too. I've been supporting him since his first mlg when the community was trashing him for being an "online player". I think he has a great shot. Lets just hope everybody underrates him again cause that's when he plays his best

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
normally when a stream schedule sucks, it's because the TO is trying to accommodate the players in some way. this schedule looks like it was made to annoy and inconvenience everyone but keits

like did keits not understand the mystery tournament was fun the last few years because they put it in between stuff so there was no downtime

not that people want to watch it for like 4 hours.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
STORMS Tim Static GamerBlake90

I have the pre-registration numbers for for the top 8 games at UFGT if you want to add them to the OP.

SSF4 AE: 2012 - 207
UMVC3 - 173
I:GAU - 161
Dive Kick - 152
Mystery Tournament - 127
SFxT - 96
TTT2 - 68
MK9 - 60

Injustice has the third most entrants and it's shown at 9:30am on finals day while divekick and mystery tournament are on primetime?

Real nice.... thanks Keits. That's beyond selfish man. Hope your two button game sells well after this ridiculous scumbag ploy.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Nothing for Injustice has been streamed yet. However, tonight for this Injustice auction event that will be on the main stream (/Leveluplive) at 11 PM CST (Midnight EST), I can not stress enough how strong of a showing we need. If we can get the hype up for that game, maybe the TO's will be willing to move around some time slots.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
According to the schedule no Injustice today, but MK top 8 will be streamed at 10 p.m. cst. I would like to state I believe the secondary streamer is extremely biased. The guy is really obsessed with Persona or something. He kept running personalized ads all day that were Persona 4 trailers lol. I'm not knocking the guy, he likes what he likes, but the numbers for Persona were really low compared to the big 3.

Also, I never want to hear this whole "Injustice gets 10k views" bullshit again. The game was on yesterday and peaked at like 3,900 or something. Which is sad for a new game.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
According to the schedule no Injustice today, but MK top 8 will be streamed at 10 p.m. cst. I would like to state I believe the secondary streamer is extremely biased. The guy is really obsessed with Persona or something. He kept running personalized ads all day that were Persona 4 trailers lol. I'm not knocking the guy, he likes what he likes, but the numbers for Persona were really low compared to the big 3.

Also, I never want to hear this whole "Injustice gets 10k views" bullshit again. The game was on yesterday and peaked at like 3,900 or something. Which is sad for a new game.
It honestly does get really high numbers usually. The numbers were really low this time though for some reason.

My guess is because it was midday on a friday, so people were still at work/school/whatever.