What's new

Road to EVO - CEO's FighterMania Exhibitions Coming June 28 w/ Tom Brady,REO,Perfect Legend,CD Jr +

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's the next and last Road to Evolution 2013 event for this year and it's approaching fast! Alex JeBailey's "Community Efforts Orlando" will be taking place at the Wyndham Resort in Orlando, Florida June 28th through the 30th. To kick off the official tournament, Alex is running something he is calling "FighterMania", where several exhibition matches will be taking place. With this, behold the best in Injustice will be squaring off in a 8-man single-elimination "Injustice: Gods Among Us Rumble". This event will be taking place the Friday just before the weekend. Don't miss out!

• FighterMania
  • June 28 at 8:30PM EDT
  • Hosted by Mike Ross & Jebailey
  • Commentary by UltraChen (UltraDavid, James Chen) and VxG.EMP|IFC YipeS
  • Watch live at www.twitch.tv/ceogaming
Exhibitions
  • DIVEKICK – CEO|Jebailey vs. MCZ|MarkMan
Organizer vs. Sponsor
Race to 5, must win by 2
  • KOF XIII – MCZ|Mago vs. AGE|Romance
Spanish Commentary
Race to 4, must win by 2
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us Rumble
8-player Single-elimination Rumble
VxG.EMP|Tom Brady
VxG.EMP|REO
AGE|NYChrisG
RG.EMP|CDjr
TFA.RZR|Pig of the Hut
Fnatic|Perfect Legend
MarshallLawKOF
Rico Suave
  • SSFIV AE – VxG.EMP|Dieminion vs. LLL|Momi
USA vs. Holland
Race to 5
SSFIV AE – RG.FNEX.EMP|KBrad vs. WW.MCZ|Ryan Hart
USA vs. UK
Race to 5, Cammy vs. Sagat
  • SSFIV AE Main Event – LU|Alex Valle vs. CEO|CJ Truth
Old School vs. New School
SSFIV AE Race to 7 Main Event, must win by 2
  • UMVC3 – EG|PR Rog vs. Green Ace
Race to 7, Must win by 2
  • UMVC3 Main Event - EG Justin Wong vs. FS.EMP|Flocker
Race to 10, must win by 2
CEO 2013 UMVC3 3v3 Grand Finals
Elimination Chamber Tournament
Registration closes this Sunday! Register now!

Registration for CEO 2013 closes this Sunday at midnight EDT. Go to www.ceogaming.org/register to register. Registration is $40, plus $10 per game. If the registration form does not connect to the payment page, please contact [email protected] for PayPal instructions or to register over the phone via credit card.

WHO'S GONNA TAKE IT?!

Credit: Schedule & info via Shoryuken.com

Attachments

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
I'm hype for Injustice Royal Rumble, umvc3 ft7, and umvc3 ft10. (in Blood Red voice) DC and Mahvel, yeehhhhhsss.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Im jealous that I wasnt asked to do the 8man single elimination tourney -.-

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
  • Commentary by UltraChen (UltraDavid, James Chen) and VxG.EMP|IFC YipeS
This will ruin it for me, just saying.
"Injahstice Gahds Amahng Ahs! Oh my gahd, he just used a wager! And that's the first game streem! I wahnder if he's gonna switch to a top 5 character lihke Raiden!"

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
That's the best part no one knows who he is but he's been racking up wins in central florida. He's very good better research your players before you meet them in tournament.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Yipes' commentary will make this that much better, listening to him commentate MK9 was GDLK lol.

depends how much he knows about the game, it bothers me when they just sound stupid cause they don't really know,

although, i've heard Ultra david has been playing, so it could be good, hopefully they make me eat my words,

I'm actually looking for solid Commentators for the Injustice Exhibition, we just don't have any known ones so I'm looking for someone to cover for Ultradavid and whoever. I know Tom Brady is amazing at commentary but he's in this. I'll figure it out on Friday of FighterMania.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I'm actually looking for solid Commentators for the Injustice Exhibition, we just don't have any known ones so I'm looking for someone to cover for Ultradavid and whoever. I know Tom Brady is amazing at commentary but he's in this. I'll figure it out on Friday of FighterMania.
16 Bit is definitely a good commentator. No idea who to pair him with though cause other good ones are playing.