Road to EVO 2013 - UFGT9 Injustice: Gods Among Us Pools Posted

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I dunno which pool is the one that is the most stacked, lol

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Chris G has immunity to becoming washed up. The rest of us... Well it's gun be gud. Thats okay though, all the prop points arein Injustice these days..... KUHBAWL

I have the death pool in MK. Well I guess I am just going to have to pull out a bullshit come from behind under dog miracle. No big deal. Just I wish people in Georgia still played the game and my internet sucks and MK online sucks so yeah.
actually every pool looks quite balanced, but the real ? is.... have people been practicing mk or have they been basically going full time with IGAU? so actually you have as good of a chance as anyone in your pool bcuz most are saying they are "washed up" in mk lol.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
sweet baby christ, each MK pool is a stacked mini tourny of it's own, I will be lucky to win a fuckin round in mine!! lol Pretty sweet to be in a pool with all those players though as I'm a huge fan of all of them.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
If anyone is having Hotel casuals Thursday night PM me if your having guests, I would love to get games in with everyone and anyone, not sure I will be able to make GGA, still gonna try though. Because I need to play Killer Instinct and Donkey Kong

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I think this will be the first time regions actually meet in injustice, should be an amazing tournament! I'll be rooting for the brothers from our southwest region DJT/MIT!