What's new

Tech RMS Ambiguous Set up

SaJa

FH_FenriR
in the corner to do the hit on both sides j3 wouldn't work :( but if you get a hit then yeah that would be the best, j2 if done right leads to a 50/50 so i would do j2.

Ji3 is positive on block (+5) and gives a bigger hitbox to The Flash (the timing is more tricky however). Following so by 3, 2, is good because you do not need to know one side in particular to make the inputs properly. Doesn't matter if it's on block or on hit (you cannot guess before doing the inputs anyway). So Ji3 =>

on hit : 3, 2, reset spot.
on block : 3, 2 RMc back dash.

This is the best option midscreen imo. Don't know why it wouldn't work in corner.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Ji3 is positive on block (+5) and gives a bigger hitbox to The Flash (the timing is more tricky however). Following so by 3, 2, is good because you do not need to know one side in particular to make the inputs properly. Doesn't matter if it's on block or on hit (you cannot guess before doing the inputs anyway). So Ji3 =>

on hit : 3, 2, reset spot.
on block : 3, 2 RMc back dash.

This is the best option midscreen imo. Don't know why it wouldn't work in corner.
ok so midscreen j3, corner j2 for 50/50 and set up, just think of the damage you leave on the table if you hit j3 vs j2 with trait and a bar.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
ok so midscreen j3, corner j2 for 50/50 and set up, just think of the damage you leave on the table if you hit j3 vs j2 with trait and a bar.

Ji2 = 3 hits reduced damage = -7% on your combo. Negative on block, can be ducked. You greedy basterd. x)

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
:( region locked. Hellion_96 can confirm that j2 into a string jails, which is a 50/50
Yes if you link in f2, b2, or d1 after a j2 it cannot be interrupted if inputted correctly. Sometimes d1 will whiff depending on hitboxes though. You can practice the timing by setting the AI to reversal punish with supermans super.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
this is what i like to see, no one respond to my tech post, then when i do that shit in tournament people act surprised, well man i posted it on tym. once i start bodying people in tournament with flash i'll refer them to these post :)

You forget to tag me nowadays... =/