What's new

Video/Tutorial RM_NoBrows's Full-Length Advanced Combo Guide with Solomon Grundy

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
After a landed b1 you're only option of escape is to clash. You can attempt a backdash, in case grundy goes for another b1, or messes up the timing, but it will leave you vurnerable to f1, which typically nets another 40-50%.

Grundy is legitimately Cyrax in every way,shape, and form when it comes to damage. The only difference is he doesnt need a net, just a wcc and a dream.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Damn, when I saw Josh, Grundy, and combo's I already expected to see something good. Instead I saw something magnificent!!! More reason to abuse my back button when we play again lol.

Great stuff man.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
Love it.

I have one suggestion i learnt from JTB. When you do a WC from inside the corner. you can start it with F22 which makes the whole thing confusing as hell for the other player. Doubt it adds a lot of damage but its still nice. I love the double dash over corpse to reverse their wakeups though. I might practice some of these myself. Cheers dude!

B W1zZ

Noob
So I've been in the lab messing around with tech and combos in this video (which is awesome by the way). Been coming up with my own shit, heres a 4 bar traitless corner swag combo I call "Who's My Bitch?".

:05 - Grave Rot Reset
:12 - Quick Stand Reset

iheartBBC

Wake up DPs
So I've been in the lab messing around with tech and combos in this video (which is awesome by the way). Been coming up with my own shit, heres a 4 bar traitless corner swag combo I call "Who's My Bitch?".

:05 - Grave Rot Reset
:12 - Quick Stand Reset
Lol, that's cute.