What's new

Breakthrough - Balanced RIP Kenshi. Why Balanced is Bottom 5 in MKX and it's a shame.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
what makes sonya special ops good lol? And reptile is universally known to be mid low. Cassie basically now has a meter less vortex and can get 50% in the corner off one bar plus its an overhead. she can get an easy one bar 46% whats reptiles 1 bar damnge like in the corner? With reptile you need a bar of meter to do any sort of respectable damage. Its funny how we've already been over this and now you say some more bull shit damage isn't the only thing that matters but its very important. Shinnok cassie and tanya make up for it in different ways and this is common sense.
Your defiantly downplaying saying kenshi is worse than lasher lol. I dont main kenshi cause hes boring to me i was intrested in him when I was 7 now not so much. Ive learned him. Go ahead and keep crying all 3 of kenshis variations are viable. If not balanced than the other 2 for sure.
You people are the one living in the past hoping and praying your charter will live up to his mk9 counter part but no your charter is actually fair this time around get over it. Kenshi has 2 together perfectly fine variations to use.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
At least your character has usable armour. The downplaying in here is ridiculous
Holy fuck are you actually now starting the campaign to get QC armor now? Dude you have already lost the right to EVER call anyone a downplayer, at least when Pig is always complaining it's about a low tier character, you had a private conversation with an NRS balance dev and fought as hard as you could to get Summoner Quan ridiculous buffs that you still defend because you want your challenge to be as easy as possible, but can't justify it at all since your reasoning was to do with LK dash cancels which were removed, lol don't complain about downplaying nobody will ever match you on this front

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Holy fuck are you actually now starting the campaign to get QC armor now? Dude you have already lost the right to EVER call anyone a downplayer, at least when Pig is always complaining it's about a low tier character, you fought as hard as you could to get Summoner Quan ridiculous buffs because you can't do well enough with a top tier character as he was LOL
I don't know what's worse, the fact that they gave QC more buffs while he's already Top Tier, or the fact that they listened to demands of buffing a Top Tier lol.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I don't know what's worse, the fact that they gave QC more buffs while he's already Top Tier, or the fact that they listened to demands of buffing a Top Tier lol.
Or when they give questionable buffs/nerfs, you question them and they don't answer.
Shujink already said it was because he had a personal conversation with an NRS balance dev.

Nothing to do with improving the game.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Doesn't kenshi have an overhead so if you even try and neutral duck you'll get hit by that? And okay lets take takeda and jaqui both off the list. Lets instead add sonya special ops and relentless. Im tempted to add slasher too. Remember jason barley has fucking mids. Balanced kenshi defiantly isn't bottom 5. All the kenshi mains can go ahead and cry me a river while jasons mids continue to act as highs. I want johnny cage to be top tier again but you dont see me crying about it
Bruh.

Kenshi may as well be a discount Cyborg, because after all, his zoning is outclassed by any and every "zoner' in the game. He is that nonexistant.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Shujink already said it was because he had a personal conversation with an NRS balance dev.

Or when they give questionable buffs/nerfs, you question them and they don't answer.
There's so many things I wanna say to that haha! But I'll just stay quiet so Jacqui isn't nerfed in retaliation. :coffee:

Schuyler

Noob
Who's crying? Like I said before I Dont play the character so IDC either way but you act like everyone wants a god mode kenshi but they just want viable zoning designed for how mkx is played
The charter is indeed viable you people just want him to be top tier. All 3 of his variations are viable.

Schuyler

Noob
Special *Forces. It's time for Cassie players to learn the difference.

And I'm done with this. You're dumb af. lol
special forces special ops same thing im dumb but your arguing that kenshi is bottom 5 lol. Please be done im tired of reading your stupidity.

People should wake up from the dream where MK 9 Kenshi would be broke in MK X.

For BALANCED changes to make him viable are pretty straight forward:

- TF should have at very worst around 20 recovery frames

- SC should be like -10 on block at worst, EX SC +2 (it leads to nothing and currently is -3 which is meh)

- EX RK which is his only special launcher should be +6 to +8 on block so you can have some sort of weak pressure after it like many better characters have (thou they get often 50/50 after it so this would be really nothing special but okay for a zoner).

- TKS should have less startup frames so you wont be able to run under it on reaction. Also it should be like +5 or something ON HIT (now its -1 LOL)

This would make Balanced viable but nowhere near broke.

frame advantage armored combo starters are something im not a fan of.

Immortal

Blind justice....
frame advantage armored combo starters are something im not a fan of.
Me neither but hey this is MK X, where there are actually way better characters with frame advantage armored moves which on top of that have 50/50 and way better normals then Kenshi. So yeah it makes sense for him to have one (in balanced) since he lacks everything else.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Now that I read again the patch notes preview tease "Kenshi can't see but he'll still want to hear Monday's stream", I'm convinced there are lots of trolls in nrs team xD
Was quite cruel to hype the community and then don't give anything relevant to the character. All the other teases finally became significant buffs.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Holy fuck are you actually now starting the campaign to get QC armor now? Dude you have already lost the right to EVER call anyone a downplayer, at least when Pig is always complaining it's about a low tier character, you had a private conversation with an NRS balance dev and fought as hard as you could to get Summoner Quan ridiculous buffs that you still defend because you want your challenge to be as easy as possible, but can't justify it at all since your reasoning was to do with LK dash cancels which were removed, lol don't complain about downplaying nobody will ever match you on this front
Wait what lol I didn't talk to no balance ppl. They just understood quans needs

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
what makes sonya special ops good lol? And reptile is universally known to be mid low. Cassie basically now has a meter less vortex and can get 50% in the corner off one bar plus its an overhead. she can get an easy one bar 46% whats reptiles 1 bar damnge like in the corner? With reptile you need a bar of meter to do any sort of respectable damage. Its funny how we've already been over this and now you say some more bull shit damage isn't the only thing that matters but its very important. Shinnok cassie and tanya make up for it in different ways and this is common sense.
Are you friggen kidding me? Reptile is OD after the patch. Flash parry with invis, plus frames into mixups while invis, safe launching wakeup; please just stop posting because the stream of shit you're typing is unbearable.

Your defiantly downplaying saying kenshi is worse than lasher lol. I dont main kenshi cause hes boring to me i was intrested in him when I was 7 now not so much. Ive learned him. Go ahead and keep crying all 3 of kenshis variations are viable. If not balanced than the other 2 for sure.
Kenshi is worse than lasher. Have you even played post patch lasher?

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles

I highly doubt after talking to dink they ran back to office and decided right then and there to give him a faster d1

Also isn't quans d1 only like +3 on hit and -9 on block so it doesn't really guarantee anything