What's new

Breakthrough - Balanced RIP Kenshi. Why Balanced is Bottom 5 in MKX and it's a shame.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Actually you suck at Kenshi and at reading + have no idea, F2 in Kenjutsu can be followed by few specials not only Rising Karma (which by the way still sucks in Kenjutsu) AND he clearly stated F2 as move on its own (compared to Raiden overhead). So yeah it's -15 on block which is more like x2.

Also my "math" i hope you speak as well in Polish as i do in English. Coz the first one is my native language and that mistake i made was nothing big.
That was just a light prod, I make spelling mistakes like that all the time dude especially with autocorrect lol don't take it too seriously, just if you are going to tell people their math sucks at least get your own math/spelling right ha

And sure, you can argue semantics in a vacuum, but the saying F2 is -15 because you CHOOSE not to cancel it into something for combo potential as well as being safer, is just absolute nonsense. Exactly how is that relevant? Raiders B2 doesn't need to be cancelled to combo, it's pretty obvious he's talking about Kenshis F2 as a combo opener not a freaking poke - why would it ever be more negative than -12? You say there is other things you can cancel it into, why would you ever cancel it into anything but your combo opener, or something safe? :S you will literally say anything to try and paint this character as crappy.

I'm not even going to say anything about Balanced right now - but I've played Kenjutsu from the opening week onwards so I KNOW that he isn't crappy, and that this is just the usual downplay that you have constantly churned out for the last two months. Kenjutsu is a very viable character and does NOT need buffs. If his set of strengths and weaknesses aren't to your personal taste, then pick someone else, if you are looking for a safe 50/50 tool there is multiple characters who have that, but may not have some of the other strengths Kenjustu brings to the table. This is what balance is, not all characters are perfectly there but this variation is pretty damn close. Stop fucking whining. It's appalling.

Immortal

Blind justice....
That was just a light prod, I make spelling mistakes like that all the time dude especially with autocorrect lol don't take it too seriously, just if you are going to tell people their math sucks at least get your own math/spelling right ha

And sure, you can argue semantics in a vacuum, but the saying F2 is -15 because you CHOOSE not to cancel it into something for combo potential as well as being safer, is just absolute nonsense. Exactly how is that relevant? Raiders B2 doesn't need to be cancelled to combo, it's pretty obvious he's talking about Kenshis F2 as a combo opener not a freaking poke - why would it ever be more negative than -12? You say there is other things you can cancel it into, why would you ever cancel it into anything but your combo opener, or something safe? :S you will literally say anything to try and paint this character as crappy.
Dunno who you play but most people expect OH (slice or F2) from a Kenjutsu player so i often cancel it into push to be semi safe. Canceling into RK is obviously unsafe and you're landing point blank next to the opponent which means 99% full combo punish. Im not gonna argue Raidens B2 as a poke, i just responded to what he wrote. Thou im gonna say for the record you're most likely right - he probably meant whole string not just that move.

I'm not even going to say anything about Balanced right now - but I've played Kenjutsu from the opening week onwards so I KNOW that he isn't crappy, and that this is just the usual downplay that you have constantly churned out for the last two months. Kenjutsu is a very viable character and does NOT need buffs. If his set of strengths and weaknesses aren't to your personal taste, then pick someone else, if you are looking for a safe 50/50 tool there is multiple characters who have that, but may not have some of the other strengths Kenjustu brings to the table. This is what balance is, not all characters are perfectly there but this variation is pretty damn close. Stop fucking whining. It's appalling.
I never said Kenjutsu is crappy, he is now low mid tier. Viable? Sure, you just have to work way harder then with top tier characters. I agree on Kenjutsu and Possessed with Pig and Ashenar - it's a poor man choice. Risk / reward ratio is just not in your favor nor its balanced imo.

And here, we're mostly talking about that Balanced sucks, because its a fact, the only argue going on is - how badly. So lets stay on topic

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Dunno who you play but most people expect OH (slice or F2) from a Kenjutsu player so i often cancel it into push to be semi safe. Canceling into RK is obviously unsafe and you're landing point blank next to the opponent which means 99% full combo punish. Im not gonna argue Raidens B2 as a poke, i just responded to what he wrote. Thou im gonna say for the record you're most likely right - he probably meant whole string not just that move.

I never said Kenjutsu is crappy, he is now low mid tier. Viable? Sure, you just have to work way harder then with top tier characters. I agree on Kenjutsu and Possessed with Pig and Ashenar - it's a poor man choice. Risk / reward ratio is just not in you favor nor its balanced imo.

And here, we're mostly talking about that Balanced sucks, because its a fact, the only argue going on is - how badly. So lets stay on topic
I said in my post, why would you cancel F2 into anything other than combo or push for safety? Responding "well you can cancel into push for safety" doesn't answer this in any way, I think it's safe to say Raidens B2 combo opener leaves you 3x as negative on block as Kenjutsus F2 combo opener at all times, unless you want to do something dumb like F2-exTelehang off the bat. The fact that you KNOW that he's not saying use F2 as a poke, but chose to use that as the basis for your counter argument anyway, just showcases exactly the sort of mentality you have here and the downplay on hand.

You know, it's very possible you and Pig are right about Balanced needing more. Possessed is debatable. But stay the fuck away from Kenjutsu dude, the variation is absolutely fine, I enjoy playing a well balanced character who strongly rewards a reactive playstyle but doesn't sacrifice offence to do it. Just because he doesn't suit your vision of Kenshi does not mean he needs buffs dude. He's fine. Now, get back to your Balanced discussion. Focus on the variation who needs something the most.

I want to contribute my thoughts on what Balanced needs. But I feel like Kenjutsu is proof that you guys will NEVER stop complaining even if you do get a super viable character. I will say, at the very least TF should either track run, not be duckable, or not be as negative on whiff. It shouldn't be all 3. Making ex version a mid wouldn't hurt either.

Im not blind as Kenshi, i just put a lot of work (day 1 main) into him so im not delusional like you:

1. You're wrong, in Kenjutsu b3,2 push can be punished not only by reptiles slide, Sub Zero ex slide works also. Lets not even talk about Balanced coz his ass SC can be punished by way more characters and if b3,2 wasn't safe on block (-4) it would mean total destruction for this character.
You're right, b32 into telepush is hella unsafe cuz only two characters in the game can punish it. He sure gets REKT for free.

2. You must suck at match coz Kenshi F2 in Kenjutsu is -15 so its more like 2x. And to get a combo with spinning sword you need use EX version which by the way if blocked is fully combo punishable unless done from full range (where still is punishable by some). And as for Raiden he has way more options then Kenshi and pretty much destroys him easily in any variation. Not to mention other top tier characters. Removing OS hits Kenshi way harder than many others in general.
First of all, no one does f2 into nothing. And no shit ex sword spin is gonna be punishable on block, its an armored move that launches for crying out loud.

Wow, great logic, the removal of OS means nothing to other characters cuz they are top tier and have other tools. Mileena is not top tier btw. Contrary to popular belief (only in the Kenshi forums), he has other tools than overhead/low, but lets chose to ignore that.

3. The only variation that even has an usable (not safe) overhead is Kenjutsu. OH in Possessed leads to nothing but conditioning and any smart player will just block low coz he has no other combo starter in Possessed (dont even try selling me the bill of slow ass easy to react TP) or Balanced.
Then go condition your opponent to block low. Oh wait, that requires effort and outplaying the opponent, so nvm.

4. Like i said at best Kenjutsu / Possessed is now low - mid tier.

5. Why bother with Kano and whiffs? When you can select Erron Black for example with has all of that and don't whiff. Kenshi is a poor man choice in this game.
Erron Blacks overhead into anything is unsafe on block aside from rifle cancel run block.

And for the record that 15 years old kid.... reading his posts...lets stop here.

Compared to the 15 pages of garbage here, its really indistinguishable.

Immortal

Blind justice....
You're right, b32 into telepush is hella unsafe cuz only two characters in the game can punish it. He sure gets REKT for free.
Never said that but you like to put words into my mouth so you can prove your point, which is invalid. I just proved my point that you don't know Kenshi since you would know that obviously. Also bigger picture here is: even is you cancel into push or just stop at b3,2 to be safe you're obviously giving away initiative to your opponent which usually have way better offense then Kenshi in any variation (much safer), faster normals and string that actually are hard to block since they go like low to oh or oh to low which you can even cancel into ex safe move if by some luck Kenshi player block all of that shit.

First of all, no one does f2 into nothing. And no shit ex sword spin is gonna be punishable on block, its an armored move that launches for crying out loud.
Thanks for stating the obvious, thats why most Kenshi player cancel into push to be "safe".

Wow, great logic, the removal of OS means nothing to other characters cuz they are top tier and have other tools. Mileena is not top tier btw. Contrary to popular belief (only in the Kenshi forums), he has other tools than overhead/low, but lets chose to ignore that.
Never said it means nothing to other characters, lol like for real are you even reading what im writing? Kenshi never was that good to begin with, removing OS hit him hard, harder then most of the cast (NOT ALL).

Then go condition your opponent to block low. Oh wait, that requires effort and outplaying the opponent, so nvm.
I really am starting to lack words to get throu to you.... You will never condition a good player with Kenshi Possessed to block high, coz HE KNOWS that your only combo starter is from low. So he gladly will take the OH hit and start his game.

Erron Blacks overhead into anything is unsafe on block aside from rifle cancel run block.
Erron Black guessing game is like 100x times stronger then Kenshi, so yeah good luck in guessing correct atleast half of the time, which is still death for Kenshi in most situation. Go watch Pig play Kenjutsu and Possessed vs Gunshow (i believe, sorry if i mistyped your nick) on stream or even Sonic Fox and get back to me on that topic when you have any idea how much better Erron Black offense is then Kenshi in ANY variation.

Compared to the 15 pages of garbage here, its really indistinguishable.
For you, yeah that sounds about right.

Actually you suck at Kenshi and at reading, F2 in Kenjutsu can be followed by few specials (push if you wanna be semi safe or tele suspense if you're committing) not only Rising Karma (which by the way still semi sucks in Kenjutsu - sometimes whiff) AND he clearly stated F2 as move on its own (compared to Raiden overhead). So yeah it's -15 on block which is more like x2.

Also my "math" - i hope you speak as well in Polish as i do in English. Coz the first one is my native language and that mistake i made was nothing big.

Lastly im pretty sure i said last time we spoke that you should stay away from me and we won't have a problem. Clearly you forgotten.
Those guys are MORONS and they won't stop.

I GOT HANDS

Never said that but you like to put words into my mouth so you can prove your point, which is invalid. I just proved my point that you don't know Kenshi since you would know that obviously. Also bigger picture here is: even is you cancel into push or just stop at b3,2 to be safe you're obviously giving away initiative to your opponent which usually have way better offense then Kenshi in any variation (much safer), faster normals and string that actually are hard to block since they go like low to oh or oh to low which you can even cancel into ex safe move if by some luck Kenshi player block all of that shit.
If you are struggling to land the block timings on anything bar pseudo-unblockables, then YOU need to level up, not ask for buffs. This paragraph alone says more than anything else possibly could. Sonyas overhead string is hard to block because it's unreactable - not because it hits low after lol. This is low level shit dude. Work on your fundamentals and increase your game knowledge, this is what you have to do when you encounter a new string - LEARN IT. If you block the opener of a static string but get caught out by any followup hit in the game, it is 100% your own fault. Level up for once you freaking baby.

Thanks for stating the obvious, thats why most Kenshi player cancel into push to be "safe".
If the clarification of what he was saying here was that obvious, then why did you deliberately misinterpret it and start arguing about how punishable an unsafe F2 is uncancelled just to benefit your own blatantly biased, slanted and misleading argument? You can't just respond to him clarifying your misinterpretation "well thanks for pointing out the obvious", if it's that obvious, how did you get it wrong?
Just stop.

I really am starting to lack words to get throu to you.... You will never condition a good player with Kenshi Possessed to block high, coz HE KNOWS that your only combo starter is from low. So he gladly will take the OH hit and start his game.
If he does get hit by the overhead, isn't that just starting your game? How is this beneficial to him?

Erron Black guessing game is like 100x times stronger then Kenshi, so yeah good luck in guessing correct atleast half of the time, which is still death for Kenshi in most situation. Go watch Pig play Kenjutsu and Possessed vs Gunshow (i believe, sorry if i mistyped your nick) on stream or even Sonic Fox and get back to me on that topic when you have any idea how much better Erron Black offense is then Kenshi in ANY variation.
For starters that was online play, secondly Pig got outplayed, thirdly MKX is more than just who had the best guessing game, this retarded notion that Kenju needs a better mixup game or the other variations need a 50/50 AT ALL needs to stop. Go play EB if you want his guessing game. Different characters have different tools.

Lastly im pretty sure i said last time we spoke that you should stay away from me and we won't have a problem. Clearly you forgotten.
Are you 12? This is an open, public forum for competitive MKX discussion. Say some dumb shit and deal with the fact that people might have a counter to that with stronger logic. I don't give a damn if you have a "problem" with that lol

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
If you are struggling to land the block timings on anything bar pseudo-unblockables, then YOU need to level up, not ask for buffs. This paragraph alone says more than anything else possibly could. Sonyas overhead string is hard to block because it's unreactable - not because it hits low after lol. This is low level shit dude. Work on your fundamentals and increase your game knowledge, this is what you have to do when you encounter a new string - LEARN IT. If you block the opener of a static string but get caught out by any followup hit in the game, it is 100% your own fault. Level up for once you freaking baby.
What the F are you talking about. NOBODY guesses correctly all the time, it's a 50/50, nothing to level up. Either you guess correctly or not and you get rekt thats that. Most good characters will put you into 50/50 and if you guess incorrectly its gonna be another 50/50. In some worse cases vortex town.

Kenshi has nothing like that in balanced, super limited in Possessed and mostly unsafe in Kenjutsu (unless you cancel into push which will give you whooping 14% if whole string hits).

If he does get hit by the overhead, isn't that just starting your game? How is this beneficial to him?
OH in Possessed is a WHOPPING +2 on hit but that's not the worst part it also sends your opponent 1/4 screen away. So you cannot take almost ANY advantage of that +2 on hit and you're in a range where most good characters have so MUCH MORE GOOD strings, 50/50, pressure options then Kenshi.

Again just block low Possessed, take the OH hit and start your game. Kenshi in Possessed has nothing scary at that distance as long as you block low risk / reward is heavily in your favor.

For starters that was online play, secondly Pig got outplayed, thirdly MKX is more than just who had the best guessing game, this retarded notion that Kenju needs a better mixup game or the other variations need a 50/50 AT ALL needs to stop. Go play EB if you want his guessing game. Different characters have different tools.
Go see Pig play Sonic in offline set if "online" is an argument in this. Just FYI it isnt in this case. Kenshi just cannot compete with Erron Black but that's not even the point. The point was just to show HOW MUCH BETTER Erron game is from like anywhere on the screen then Kenshi in ANY variation.

Lastly, why in the F you're responding to me, taking my posts directed to Genei jin? Is something wrong with you? Is that your alt account? Or you just purposely wanna start an argument with me? Dude, get a grip and stay away from me.

Never said that but you like to put words into my mouth so you can prove your point, which is invalid. I just proved my point that you don't know Kenshi since you would know that obviously.
One page back
Do you know how unsafe is everything in Kenjutsu? Without OS you get REKT on block like on everything he has.

So I am the one that is putting words in your mouth. Sure guy.

Also bigger picture here is: even is you cancel into push or just stop at b3,2 to be safe you're obviously giving away initiative to your opponent which usually have way better offense then Kenshi in any variation (much safer), faster normals and string that actually are hard to block since they go like low to oh or oh to low which you can even cancel into ex safe move if by some luck Kenshi player block all of that shit.
so you want to turn a hybrid zoner into a pure 50/50 character. by all means, go use sonya. theres a reason why they didn't give him multiple high/low mixups or sonya a good zoning game.

I have to state the obvious because you havent figured out the obvious as shown.

Do you know how unsafe is everything in Kenjutsu? Without OS you get REKT on block like on everything he has.
2. You must suck at match coz Kenshi F2 in Kenjutsu is -15 so its more like 2x. And to get a combo with spinning sword you need use EX version which by the way if blocked is fully combo punishable unless done from full range (where still is punishable by some). And as for Raiden he has way more options then Kenshi and pretty much destroys him easily in any variation. Not to mention other top tier characters. Removing OS hits Kenshi way harder than many others in general.

Never said it means nothing to other characters, lol like for real are you even reading what im writing? Kenshi never was that good to begin with, removing OS hit him hard, harder then most of the cast (NOT ALL).
all i'm reading is a wall of crap. never that good to begin with? yeah keep telling yourself that.

Then i'll gladly keep going for the overhead for that free damage. Nevermind the fact that his 50/50s is not his main game plan in posessed.

Then by all means go use Erron Black. It still won't change the fact that he still has some risks when he goes for that overhead.

Until you do some research and stop talking in circles, don't bother responding back.

Immortal

Blind justice....
One page back
Nope, im done, almost all Kenshi players said you're wrong and have no idea, dunno why i even bothered. I'm done talking to you like almost anybody here. So gl in your "Kenshi is fine/good" dreamworld. Let us know when you actually achieve anything with him.

I swear, Pig is right to just ignore most of you, there is just no point in bothering. You achieved nothing with Kenshi, proved nothing and yet you argue with players who proven them selfs time and time again on highest level tourneys with very little to mostly none proof at all. Makes sense, lol.

Nope, im done, almost all Kenshi players said you're wrong and have no idea, dunno why i even bothered. I'm done talking to you like almost anybody here. So gl in your "Kenshi is fine/good" dreamworld. Let us know when you actually achieve anything with him.

I swear, Pig is right to just ignore most of you, there is just no point in bothering. You achieved nothing with Kenshi, proved nothing and yet you argue with players who proven them selfs time and time again on highest level tourneys with very little to mostly none proof at all. Makes sense, lol.
Nut hug much?

Because tournaments means everything and top players knows everything, figures everything out and agree with other top players on everything. :DOGE

i'm glad your surpreme leader ignored me cuz a grown ass man crying like a 15 year old (the irony) with all you dickriders are starting to get annoying. I didn't drink the "Kenshi is bottom 5" kool aid. That alone is an achievement here.

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

What the F are you talking about. NOBODY guesses correctly all the time, it's a 50/50, nothing to level up. Either you guess correctly or not and you get rekt thats that. Most good characters will put you into 50/50 and if you guess incorrectly its gonna be another 50/50. In some worse cases vortex town.
Now you are talking about 50/50s. But you JUST said "string that actually are hard to block since they go like low to oh or oh to low which you can even cancel into ex safe move if by some luck Kenshi player block all of that shit." That's not a 50/50. That's follow up strings in the game that you need to level up and learn to block. bad players are so far in denial that you will literally blame everything on the character instead of recognising your own fault. If you get caught by the second or third hit in a static string, it's 100% your own fault unless we are talking one of the pseudo unblockables. Sorry if that's hard for you to come to terms with, but it is not a justification note to buff your character. Level. Up. You. Freaking. Baby,

Kenshi has nothing like that in balanced, super limited in Possessed and mostly unsafe in Kenjutsu (unless you cancel into push which will give you whooping 14% if whole string hits).
Neither does Tempest Lao. Should we give him a safe low combo starter? Also, where is Sonyas 30% +16 standing reset in immediate range for a 50/50 like Kenjutsu has?

Different characters have different tools. If you want to play with these tools, play that character. I play Kenjutsu, he has a very viable set of options. You can't demand buffs for a balanced variation just because it doesn't suit your ideal vision or playstyke currently. Grow the hell up.

Lastly, why in the F you're responding to me, taking my posts directed to Genei jin? Is something wrong with you? Is that your alt account? Or you just purposely wanna start an argument with me? Dude, get a grip and stay away from me.
Because it's a public forum and you are saying things that I disagree with and supporting them with slanted reasoning and inaccurate logic. You don't have to be quoting me for me to give my opinion as well, nor for me to post stronger logic in an open balance discussion thread. If you want a private conversation with Genei, send him a message and see if he gives a shit enough to respond to it. Otherwise, just stop whining. Simple.

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Go see Pig play Sonic in offline set if "online" is an argument in this. Just FYI it isnt in this case. Kenshi just cannot compete with Erron Black but that's not even the point. The point was just to show HOW MUCH BETTER Erron game is from like anywhere on the screen then Kenshi in ANY variation.
Best case scenario it proves that EB is a bad match up for Kenshi, which is well known. Newsflash almost every character has bad and good match ups, I don't see you campaigning for SZ to be given Kenshis tools to even out that match up do I. In fact, I recall you accusing SZ players of needing to level up and learn the match up. KINDA IRONIC ISNT IT . But honestly, it more likely just proves that Pig is no match for Sonic. Which he isn't.

"I see where you just completely and undeniably proved me wrong, so I'm going to refuse to acknowledge the truth and deliberately ignore the facts at hand so that I can continue to stand by the statements I made that you just proved utterly and entirely incorrect".

Good job.

This couldn't have gone worse for you.

Immortal

Blind justice....
"I see where you just completely and undeniably proved me wrong, so I'm going to refuse to acknowledge the truth and deliberately ignore the facts at hand so that I can continue to stand by the statements I made that you just proved utterly and entirely incorrect".

Good job.

This couldn't have gone worse for you.
Just so you wouldn't get the wrong idea - No, i just think talking to you two is a waste of my time. You're lacking in Kenshi (character) knowledge, you achieved with character absolutely nothing. You diminish probably the best Kenshi player achievements and you proved nothing, but you're some weird online warriors which no matter what will say "i know better" and "level up". For me its just a definition pardon the term (which i really doesnt like much) of a scrub.

Again, please do get back to us when you actually achieve something with Kenshi, coz he is fine / viable. Love to see that but im pretty sure its just gonna end on your online warriors words.

And it went fine for me, 99% of Kenshi players agrees with me (which actually matters here) and on the other side of the spectrum you two are basicaly the only ones who agree with each other. So yeah went fine for me. Nothing more to add.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
You mean when I literally said half a sentence and was responded to with 4 paragraphs?

You are making all these statements that are factually incorrect here. You said I attack people, cited HoneyBee as an example, then was forced to admit that the opposite was true.
I love how you are drove this narrative that I fall for QC players bait, and post bibles, when I also just proved the opposite the opposite is true.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/kanos-hot-fix-nerf-was-it-justified.55779/page-2#post-1884609

AND the post I made there "Easy to say from a guy who asked for buffs for an already top tier character AND actually got them" is actually eerily similar to your own post to me in this one when you mistakenly thought I played Tempest "Amusing when you complain about Kenshi whines when you have Kung Lao in/under your avatar.", but I guess it's only bad when I do it huh.

You are saying whatever you want because you dislike me, when in reality they apply to the other person in the situations you quoted, and then you back-pedal and try to find a way that I'm still in the wrong anyway. Your arguments are not at all compelling, and if you want to make any headway with your agenda here I'd suggest coming with something a little more well thought out.

I'm gonna keep posting how I feel in every thread that it's relevant. If that gets old to you, that's unfortunate, but for some the perpetual Kenshi whining got old 2 months ago.

Also, It's not derailing threads. I'm in a Kenshi thread talking about the topic at hand.

You are just in a Kenshi thread talking about me.
"You are saying whatever you want because you dislike me"

"And if you want to make any headway with your agenda here"

LFMAO!!! Okay.

I GOT HANDS

Just so you wouldn't get the wrong idea - No, i just think talking to you two is a waste of my time. You're lacking in Kenshi (character) knowledge, you achieved with character absolutely nothing. You diminish probably the best Kenshi player achievements and you proved nothing, but you're some weird online warriors which no matter what will say "i know better" and "level up". For me its just a definition pardon the term (which i really doesnt like much) of a scrub.

Again, please do get back to us when you actually achieve something with Kenshi, coz he is fine / viable. Love to see that but im pretty sure its just gonna end on your online warriors words.

And it went fine for me, 99% of Kenshi players agrees with me (which actually matters here) and on the other side of the spectrum you two are basicaly the only ones who agree with each other. So yeah went fine for me. Nothing more to add.
You haven't achieved anything with Kenshi either bro and you main him lol. And you accuse people all the time of needing to get good and that you know better, hell you just did it in this thread before. Remember when you tried to school Tom Brady on how to play Sub-Zero? Lol. As far as online warrior goes, do I need to quote all the times you tried to challenge me to ft5 online to "prove" your arguments as correct? I don't even play online.

All I'm saying is, your personal definition of a scrub seems as though it could apply to you much more than anyone else lol

And no, that's not what matters. 99% of Quan players agree that he should keep his 6 frame D1, but we know you and Pig disagree with that (don't worry, I agree too). But it just proves what character bias is. What actually matters is what 99% of NRS agree with. This thread wouldn't be 16 pages long if everyone agreed with you. But let's go over some of the things you've said and see if there is 99 players who would agree with it for every 1 that disagrees.

For starters, Kenjutsu does NOT need buffs to his 50/50, and Balanced/Possessed Kenshi do not need a 50/50. I play Kenshi and I disagree with that. Balanced/Possessed might have flaws but this is a pretty stupid way to improve him and still doesn't fix the flaws in his tools. Kenjutsu goes without saying, the mix-up is fine as is.

Overhead to low static strings, and low into overhead static strings are not mix-ups. They require you learn them, but your refusal to level up doesn't make them a 50/50 guessing game, while it will remain that way for you, the rest of us know to block low immediately after Sonyas overhead.

EVERYTHING in Kenjutsu is unsafe? No, literally just his 50/50 is unsafe. He has multiple safe options punishes and openers, and good footsies tools, including excellent spacing with D4 into Push against all characters but one.

Kenshis overhead starter leaves him at -15 because that's the frames on F2? No, it leaves him -12 at worst because every time it will be cancelled into Rising, -10 off the Overheadsword swing cancel, and safe with the Push cancel. Because of its range that actually makes F2Push an excellent safe footsies tool to compliment D4 push. If you think it's crappy, then you are moronic. It also doesn't make it unsafe just because you don't want to use it.

These are some of the retarded statements you've made in here so far, off the top of my head. If 99% of Kenshi players agree with ANY of that shit I think that would have to make it literally the stupidest community on this site. However I have more faith in them than you and I don't think you are going to find 99% of Kenshi players agreeing with some of this factually incorrect babble. It blows my mind that you just regurgitate this nonsense over and over, then blissfully ignore all counter-logic.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Why would I be salty and your the ones crying about a perfectly fine character ?
Tell me how this character is fine and I can give you a reason for each reason you give to how the character cannot do it. He. Needs. Help. You don't know Jack shit about the character so how would you know how the character is "fine"

Wavy

Block Spammer
I'm gonna be real. People that were saying kenshi is fine should use him in pigs stream against a top player using a top character and prove why he doesn't need buffs. Put up or shut up before you call out others peoples game. Kenshi options are limited. Period. Anyone who wants to prove otherwise do it on pigs Sunday hot takes. @Pig Of The Hut