What's new

RIP Joker 2017-2017

He was never allowed to live again, ironically a dead character died from getting punched through the chest by Superman dies again due to receiving no buffs or general fixes. All our mids will forever whiff, MB Gun will still whiff up close, and we still have a bad setplay character in a game based around neutral :(. NRS might as well delete him from the game like how he instantly vanashed in story mode.

#ThisIsAnInjustice #BuffJoker </3

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Haven't you heard? The scarecrow fear toxins leaked out of the game and into the NRS character development department. They had haunting visions and nightmares that the NRS community might actually have to learn the Joker MU. So they just gave him the middle finger again for yet another year.

DeftMonk

Noob
Haven't you heard? The scarecrow fear toxins leaked out of the game and into the NRS character development department. They had haunting visions and nightmares that the NRS community might actually have to learn the Joker MU. So they just gave him the middle finger again for yet another year.
Veng at least u played inj1 and had a good run with him while he was top tier... I started with inj2 so I never experienced anything but the bottom... oh what's that u say?

Thingy

Retired account
Let's see how things work out with the new meta before writing Joker off. This is not the last patch guys. If he is still struggling after the balance shake up, he will get his buffs. Just keep grinding Joker if you enjoy the character.

DeftMonk

Noob
Took y'all long enough to make a thread like this.
Can't say I'm not sorry though.
Bro we did. Those videos have all been posted previously. I posted one myself. No one plays the joker because he is not good, so in the off chance some poor sod uses him in a tournament the other players literally have no idea wtf is going on similar to when sonic was bodying people with darkseid that one time on pigofthehuts stream or whatever it was. Thus NRS thinks joker is the bomb diggity and doesnt bother to fix any of his issues or give him a reason to ever hit the O button (on ps4).

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Bro we did. Those videos have all been posted previously. I posted one myself. No one plays the joker because he is not good, so in the off chance some poor sod uses him in a tournament the other players literally have no idea wtf is going on similar to when sonic was bodying people with darkseid that one time on pigofthehuts stream or whatever it was. Thus NRS thinks joker is the bomb diggity and doesnt bother to fix any of his issues or give him a reason to ever hit the O button (on ps4).
Na man, I meant the "RIP" thread. Im aware there have been many other threads trying to showcase and address his issues.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Let's see how things work out with the new meta before writing Joker off. This is not the last patch guys. If he is still struggling after the balance shake up, he will get his buffs. Just keep grinding Joker if you enjoy the character.
After 4 years of a write off and him getting nerfed in this game as well... It's clear nothing is going to happen to the joker. This was literally the last straw for what joker had left in his community.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Lol top tier... Joker had a tier of his own lol that's how bad he was.
I don't think people truly understood hello darkness my old friend until they played the super man / who ever else is higher and or mid tier v joker in injustice one...they'll never understand

Let's see how things work out with the new meta before writing Joker off.
Ah I remember how optimistic I was when new patches for mkx rolled around saying the were working on fixing the top tier a bit as a bo rai chi player...good times...sadly it didn't change but solid points on they could always work on it next time...or the next...or that next one...

I'll admit I was shocked during the stream but as a bo main...it's almost expected...

Rip indeed

Edit: in before next patch notes read: fixed mb gunshot...no other changes...

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Is it possible they meant no major changes they wanted to show? They could still have hitbox adjustments and frame data changes right?

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Is it possible they meant no major changes they wanted to show? They could still have hitbox adjustments and frame data changes right?
That's what I am honestly hoping for, but it was such a huge complaint for years, you would figure they would actually address it on stream. Which makes me think they really didn't do anything at all.