What's new

RIGHT NOW TOM BRADY VS SLIPS ULTIMATE MATCH

HD Smoke

Noob
put this on the atl stream. slips vs brady...scorp vs sub will be amazing. id watch that tonight over the rousey fight

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
This just went down in the actual tournament which is infinitely better anyway so I am satisfied. Brady looked very strong from the outset taking first match. As things progressed he seemed to choke a bit, honestly. He would have likely won with a random slide in the final round. (may have even chipped him out) But he didn't do it. (Denzell would have in that same situation I am sure) I really think tom's sub is far too conservative to truly be the best SZ. Also Tom is a great player in general, but I can't help but feel nerves get to him, and I wish I could fathom why he doesn't maximize his corner damage combo's as his constant clone setup's rarely seem to work in his favor. That little extra damage would have won you this fight...

Anyway good shit Slip's, I hope you do well for the rest of the tournament and get some vengeance for the 5 vs 5 yesterday...

ryublaze

Noob
I'm glad Slips won. Tom probably would have chosen Raiden or Kung Lao but he stuck with Sub-Zero for the hype. Great job Slips!

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
well, slips has been going on forever that SZ sucks, so for that reason I wished tom won. (and he would of if he hadn't derped at the end.)

Although it would have be a cool reliving of that mk1 fight. I think the new standard SZ costume is way cooler, honestly.

Raidern8

Sub Zero!
The fight was good but I'd like to see a First to 5 Money match between the 2, Best outta 3 was sooo short!