What's new

Richard Epcar and Steve Blum are doing VO for mk11 (kp2 probably)

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Richard Epcar (Joker / Raiden) especially said that the fanbase will squeal like pigs once they see what he's working on ... he also typed yinandyang.

People on reddit suggest this suggests Hotaru and Havik, but ... I don't know. As much as I love Havik, I don't see him making the fanbase go apeshit when characters like Mileena, Rain and Smoke are far more requested.

Steven Blum is just happy to be doing VA for so many years and tagged NRS.

This is 99% KP2 related and 1% Injustice 3 related, imo.

Or it's that wwe game that 4chan 'leaked'.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If it's Havik and Hotaru, and we FINALLY GET SOME CHAOSREALM VS SEIDO MATERIAL, I will never say anything bad about MK11 ever again.

I know a lot of people loathe the 3D MK era, but Deception and Deadly Alliance are my two most Beloved games from back in high school all the way to now. That's why I Kenshi was my only main in MKX who wasn't DLC, why Noob is my main because him and his Shadow are essentially Noob/Smoke II, why Frost is my second favorite behind him, etc...you could give me anyone from those games and I'll be thrilled.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Sub-Zero, Bo Rai Cho and Reptile in X
Sub-Zero and Baraka in 11

That man does work.
Holy shit - I had no idea he was also doing Baraka and Reptile. His Sub-Zero was definitely giving me StarScream vibes from TF Prime, that's how I recognized him ... but doing Baraka as well? Awesomesauce!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
hmmm .... maybe Steve Blum voicing .... Reptile ? not a bad idea ! Epcar could maybe make a very good voice work for Havik, hehe :p

anyway, these are one more clue and tip that KP2 is on the way, boys and girls ! Show us something related to with in April, NRS, please !!!!! :D