What's new

RG Sonic Fox wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Evolution 2014!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Overall I really enjoyed the part of this tournament we saw. Wish we could have seen the rest, as it was hype even with forum updates. But there was a strong level of play from everybody, and the work some people have put in is clearly paying off.

Congratulations to all :D

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Congrats to @SonicFox5000 for winning and staying composed coming from losers to do it. Very strong performance my RM brother!

Also shoutouts to @MITDJT for his great performance in top 8! I was so hype watching your matches. And to @AK Pig Of The Hut for getting to GF! I am so happy all your hard work paid off. You deserve it bro!

BS3OOO

Noob
Congrats to @SonicFox5000 for winning and staying composed coming from losers to do it. Very strong performance my RM brother!

Also shoutouts to @MITDJT for his great performance in top 8! I was so hype watching your matches. And to @AK Pig Of The Hut for getting to GF! I am so happy all your hard work paid off. You deserve it bro!
Exactly what he said. Congrats to Sonic for taking 3 tournaments this weekend and props to Pig and MIT!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
thats sexy lol thank you./saves image
But the ears are suppose to be black ;A;. Lol its all good I really appreciate it
LOL. I knew I'd miss something with that wild color palette of yours. Give me a bit. I still got the PSD. BTW what color is his right arm under that green glow in your avatar? It looked like the red from his ear color...

EDIT:
Fixed it for you.

Last edited:

SonicFox5000

The Best.
LOL. I knew I'd miss something with that wild color palette of yours. Give me a bit. I still got the PSD. BTW what color is his right arm under that green glow in your avatar? It looked like the red from his ear color...

EDIT:
Fixed it for you.
Its black with red in the middle! I know my color palette is pretty random
Like my batgirl