What's new

RG Rico Suave wins NLBC #62

Sabin

Elder God
Injustice finally made a return to NLBC, and what a return it was! With top 8 placers in past majors entering (Viking, Rico Suave, PTH Revolver, Grr,) this bracket was small, but definitely stacked! However, some things haven't changed as Rico was able to maintain his iron grip on Battle Circuit. Check out results and archives after the break!

Brackets:
http://nextlevel.challonge.com/nlbc62inj

1) RG Rico Suave (Black Adam/Aquaman)
2) EMPR Grr (Bane)
3) Viking (Zod)

Archive on TeamSp00ky Stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky/b/512640193

PTH Revolver vs EMPR Grr in Winners (on my stream)

Hopefully we can keep the momentum going into next week, this was a great start!

Last edited:

Sabin

Elder God
So we were able to have 2 setups going at Next Level, both with sound. One had DLC one did not. However, proper sound and the headsets/patches were not a issue.
Next week should hopefully have another Injustice Ultimate Edition copy to have 2 complete setups? In the future, I'd like to have 3 complete setups at max (cause otherwise we'd run into space issues)

Hope you guys enjoyed the secondary stream as well - wireless was very bad where I was so it kept cutting out.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
So we were able to have 2 setups going at Next Level, both with sound. One had DLC one did not. However, proper sound and the headsets/patches were not a issue.
Next week should hopefully have another Injustice Ultimate Edition copy to have 2 complete setups? In the future, I'd like to have 3 complete setups at max (cause otherwise we'd run into space issues)

Hope you guys enjoyed the secondary stream as well - wireless was very bad where I was so it kept cutting out.

not the biggest crowd but Grrr brings the hype and Im thinking Brady and Co. will start showing up more as EVO appraoches... I think NLBC Injustice is going to get big again...

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN

Thanks for the love Art! Had a blast coming out last night.

O shit, @NY_Jailhouse coming out of retirement!?!

Cyborg?!? I missed the stream.

Doesn't Jrosa play batgirl now though? :X
i go to next level all the time and since they were doing it... i havent practiced though. bodied by jrosa's batgirl, very close 2-1 with coach steve that i lost because i forgot aquaman's super is an overhead (he just did it on my wakeup and i blocked low, lol)

2 and out :D