What's new

Reverent skins

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
How do we obtain these I've put a good size dent in the Krypt. Completed classic tower with every character and beat story. Anyone have any ideas? I have seen one reverent skin unlock yet.

Alucard

The worst good player ever.
Challenge tower I think. I heard that sub zero had a super bad ass costume after you finish the test your might tower I believe.

Alucard

maybe in the endless one, but I haven't tried it yet. Possibly like a super high round with that character? Dark emporer for liu kang looks sick as fuck tho.

Alucard

Just saw that someone unlocked a revenant skin by leveling up their ability tier to 20 with that character, as in the tiers when you do a certain thing a certain amount of times like having level 3 fatalities, you get bonus koins and xp when you reach it.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Just saw that someone unlocked a revenant skin by leveling up their ability tier to 20 with that character, as in the tiers when you do a certain thing a certain amount of times like having level 3 fatalities, you get bonus koins and xp when you reach it.
Interesting you have a link?

Test your Might Tower grants Subzero Costume.
The Krypt has Raidens' in "-1,14" coordinates.

Everything will be online until tomorrow i think

3nany

Noob
just got revenant liu kang after an online match. had finished it off with a brutality and now i'm at brutality level 5.