What would you prefer from now on?

• Human Liu Kang

Votes: 60 78.9%
  • Revenant Liu Kang

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Dying was the best thing to happen to Liu Kang... In MKDA. His arch as an evil controlled zombie and a good ghost was the best arch he has had. Still, I wouldn't want them to repeat that again.
I really liked the development they gave him in MK9, going pretty much from having blind faith in Raiden to completely (and justifiably) losing it. So my vote goes for human Liu Kang, and it would be cool if he ended up being the hero again.

Also, fuck the revenants. All of them.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
2011 I was drooling at the thought of an evil Liu Kang, but seeing how he's handled as a villain I'd rather just have human.

Liu Kang is the baddest mother fucker in Mortal Kombat's universe. Letting loose and being fueled by hatred, he should've been the main villain. Doesn't need to share the spotlight with anyone, and looks even fucking stupider as a henchman.

Remember MKX where Liu, Kung Lao and Smoke couldn't even knock out Jacqui in a handicap match after she had already been stabbed in the chest? I'm hoping Ed wasn't bullshitting about Liu Kang being the main hero. He's been misrepresented for so long now.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I think the Revenant Liu Kang is a cool idea. A negative byproduct of the timeline meddling, a former ally of the Earthrealm Defenders turned against them.

However I'm glad in the actual game hes represented with his human form

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
no more revenants version of MK character, please .... it was fun for a while on MKX, but, time to bring our beloved heroes to the original versions again ..... I hope that all revenants just got killed in MK11 by their normal original character versions, and the timeline is restabilished .... normal versions replacing all revenants one ;)

Liu Kang as revenant , was the best revenant version among all others revenants .... but it's time for our dear "Bruce Lee cosplayer look alike" hero to come again to his glory days as normal Earthrealmer dude fighitng for the good side ! :)

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I don't care about anything but the Harrowing Tales of the zombie king Liu Kang and Living Dead Girl bride.

Seriously, MKX was the direction the series needed to go. MK9 was a fun celebration of what we loved about the MK series growing up and the franchise needed that treatment. MKX drove the story forward and actually gave the characters growth. I'm actually a little nervous that MK11 is doing time stuff and revisiting the young versions of the characters because it feels like it could be used to undo some of that growth.

But, gotta trust the team. I'm sure they're eager to add to the legacy rather than just retread the same ground.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Human because: Bruce Lee (brushes thumb on my face)
I like both though, they offer a duality if you will, opposite sides of Liu Kang and we all know people are capable of both Evil and Good.

All revenant characters looks so bad, that only works with scorpion and noob, the rest are crap.
Human Liu Kang no doubt.

LexLess

Noob
I have an unpopular opinion here, but I really dislikes human form liu kang, But I really love revenant form, I really can not understend all the hate when he is more badass, but how I said it is just me, I just see human-Liu like another bruce lee clone, boring good guy against the badies.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I have an unpopular opinion here, but I really dislikes human form liu kang, But I really love revenant form, I really can not understend all the hate when he is more badass, but how I said it is just me, I just see human-Liu like another bruce lee clone, boring good guy against the badies.
How is he badass? He got his ass handed to him multiple times

MORDECA1

Noob
I think Liu was at his coolest at the end of his MKX tower at the throne of the Netherrealm with his chick Kitana.