What's new

Return of the Kombat Nazi - step 1 in Fixing things

I have no problem with any if this. I try to come to a tournament looking and smelling as good as I would for a first date or job interview at least. It's a big event!

I have been late and DQ'd but I have no one to blame but myself for it. And I still had way too much fun at the tourney. As long as he doesn't try to make me ditch the Jade costume, sounds good :)
I saw this and had to sign in and reply myself. I don't care what anyone wears (women are more then welcome to wear as little as possible) as long as it isn't offensive to me or anyone else. I have a strange sense of humor so there isn't much that offends me.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I'm minoring in recreation and tourism management.

one of my classes is event management and I can't tell you how much this thread has helped me study for my final project :eek:

I have no problem with any if this. I try to come to a tournament looking and smelling as good as I would for a first date or job interview at least. It's a big event!

I have been late and DQ'd but I have no one to blame but myself for it. And I still had way too much fun at the tourney. As long as he doesn't try to make me ditch the Jade costume, sounds good :)
you go to first dates and job interviews in a jade costume? that's cool

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
My methods of management probably aren't the ones your professors would use. The words dictator and tyranny have been used to describe my management style

Actually they said the more rigid they are in enforcing regulations the smoother their events will go. I appreciate the hard work TO's put into making these things possible.

Its important to cover all your bases when these things happen to preserve the integrity of the event and create an atmosphere that is enjoyable. No one should complain about your "tyranny" if they do what they have to do in the first place.

Noob
The problem is that many times players think that Rules are merely suggestions. They are not. When I run pools, I'm a Napoleon myself. TO's have to not be afraid to swing that DQ hammer. Players appreciate those rules when the event runs smoothly. The players that complain are usually the ones that love to complain when things don't go smoothly but are the first to be pissed off when they have to face the consequence to breaking them.

Goldi

Noob
I'd still like to bring a crop whip and help out at the next one. I'll get people to their pools on time!