What's new

"Return of the champ", he says. Remember CURBO? He's calling out the Fox.

Will sonicfox ever beat CURBOLICOUS in tournament?

• Total voters

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
I didn't follow the MK9 scene, so I don't know who Curbo is.

But imagine him beating Fox out of nowhere, that would be pretty hype :)

Good players will always be good players. Curbolicious is one of them. If he is serious, he will put on a good show at least.
He was good (not great) at mk9 . What did he ever win worth remembering? He wasn't the sonicfox of mk9 back then. Pefect legend, cd jr, and reo were. Curbo could make top 8 (sometimes he didnt even do that) but he never really won. Old schoolers on here are really misinforming the new people only for nostalgia it seems. Listen to me people. Curbo is no one to get hype over lol. If he fights sonic fox, it won't even be close

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
He was good (not great) at mk9 . What did he ever win worth remembering? He wasn't the sonicfox of mk9 back then. Pefect legend, cd jr, and reo were. Curbo could make top 8 (sometimes he didnt even do that) but he never really won. Old schoolers on here are really misinforming the new people only for nostalgia it seems. Listen to me people. Curbo is no one to get hype over lol. If he fights sonic fox, it won't even be close
every party needs a pooper I guess

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Curbos mum in the background made streams great to watch. Big news for overseas viewers, best of luck beating fox curbo!

Those voting options... lol.

For those of you asking why this is front paged.... Because it's good for the game if someone is going to challenge sonic fox.

I hope curbo actually gets good. Was he good at injustice? that seems to matter a hell of a lot more than being good at MK9 does. which sucks. a lot. Injustice was bad for MK.

Also like... Curbo was good at MK9... but it's not like he was dominant. In MK9 beating sonicfox in tournaments didn't even really mean you were super good.