What's new

RESULTS - Brutality - September 2015

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
Thank you to everyone for attending! We had some intense competition, and the players all had a great time. The stream was going strong with content, but unfortunately the videos got corrupted again. I am pretty sure I know what happened, and will not be making the same mistake again.

FULL RESULTS:

MKX
1st: Mod (Thundergod / Displacer)
2nd: EMPEROR Eevee (Kobu Jutsu / Hollywood / Venomous)
3rd: Tylenolz (Master of Souls)
4th: Dean iMH (Kobu Jutsu)
5th: Kenshinoyo (Hat Trick / Heavy Weapons)
5th: Krono (Marksman)
7th: UnluckyCharmz (Royal Storm / Cryomancer)
7th: Nathan Shields (Boneshaper)
9th: TheRedCyclone (Swarm Queen / Kuatan Warrior)
9th: TSS SOQIO (Grandmaster)
9th: TSS Terror (Shirai Ryu / Covert Ops)
9th: UltimateVitality (Possessed / Ronin)
13th: Mac
13th: TSS DeeHigh (Crystalline / Kobu Jutsu)
13th: Wiked_Wraith (Possessed)

You can view the full MKX bracket at: challonge.com/brutalitysep2015mkx

KI
1st: Kenshinoyo
2nd: Gilgamesh
3rd: GrandPappyChris

According to the ranking points earned so far, the following players have earned invitations to the Summer Championship Round Robin to be held at Brutality - October 2015! Congratulations to:

Action Jackson
Dean iMH
Mod
MPII The Ronin
TheRedCyclone
Tylenolz
Unlucky Charmz

@Tim Static

Attachments

Last edited:

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
As you can see in the first paragraph of the OP, the videos of the event were corrupted. I believe that XSplit was not shut down properly and the videos did not get finalized correctly. I tried quite a few tools the day after the event, but to no avail.

If you would like to watch the stream itself, in place of direct capture, that video of the event should still be available at: www.twitch.tv/arcadelegacy

Be forewarned, though, that the stream quality is not very good. Audio is okay, but video can be grainy and skips fairly often.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
As you can see in the first paragraph of the OP, the videos of the event were corrupted. I believe that XSplit was not shut down properly and the videos did not get finalized correctly. I tried quite a few tools the day after the event, but to no avail.

If you would like to watch the stream itself, in place of direct capture, that video of the event should still be available at: www.twitch.tv/arcadelegacy

Be forewarned, though, that the stream quality is not very good. Audio is okay, but video can be grainy and skips fairly often.
i just saw that a raiden player had won and got to excited haha