What's new

Response to the 16 bit thread

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Ya you didn't know slips played Eddy? That was who he was known for in TTT days. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was Eddy Julia or was it michelle. He's the first player outside of Rawbdawg to ever do anything with Eddy at a major tournament. I wish Rob never went to jail I would've loved to see Rob vs Slips in an eddy mirror. Then again I quit before slips started his TTT dominance. Hell I quit before JOP and atlanta were lighting up the scene.

Hope slips gets into TTT 2 I'm planning to try to get back to that level and would love to play with some other old school players.

Oh and good shit to 16 bit for winning SCR though I didn't agree with your views on Tekken or marvel.

Good shit for getting 2nd bone. I remember when you used to say hi to the little people though. Not ignoring them when they try to say whats up. Whatever man I guess you didn't hear me.

And since this thread is about call outs. I'm calling out Lord of the fly and pig of the hut on saturn bomberman and marvel vs capcom 1. ya'll aint shit.

Respect.

It was Eddy and Julia yes. Glad somebody remembers. :p I'll try TTT2, I thought Tekken took a step backwards with T6 from DR and only played T6 for barely a year. Game just isn't fun to me as much. I sold my soul to MK9 I guess heh. Time will tell. But yes it'd be fun to play some fellow old people like myself lol.

It was Eddy and Julia yes. Glad somebody remembers. :p I'll try TTT2, I thought Tekken took a step backwards with T6 from DR and only played T6 for barely a year. Game just isn't fun to me as much. I sold my soul to MK9 I guess heh. Time will tell. But yes it'd be fun to play some fellow old people like myself lol.
I know what you mean. I played DR pretty casual not like I did tekken 3 and TTT 1 but I thought it wasn't bad. I tried to play 6 and the only guy I could even do anything with was eddy and he was never my main. I just knew him from playing against Rawbdawg so much. The game just felt off to me and couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong.