What's new

Resident Evil Revelation 2

Concept Trailer revealed today.
Creepy.

How did you guys feel about the first one?
I never got to play it, I might have to now, but I heard really good things about it.

I just hope RE goes back to its roots or close to it.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I will defend to my grave that there is no point in playing the first RE: Revelations unless its on 3DS. At its core, its a pretty standard game with nice gunplay, a fun multiplayer, and cool looking creatures.

But on the 3DS, those graphics blew my balls off. It looked like a Ps3 game that was released in 2011. If you have a 3DS, DO NOT BUY THE CONSOLE VERSION. If you don't, then purchase away!

I digress, I HOPE THIS GAME IS GOOD.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
It's pretty alright and for a handheld it certainly keeps you busy. Imo it also has the best end boss out of any Resident Evil game.

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
The first one was very good imo. I'd say even better than 6, in terms of 'Survival/Horror' atleast. I just hope they put Claire in this one or in RE7 :'(

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Resident Evil Revelations is personally my favorite 3DS game next to Pokemon X. As a handheld title, it's very good. Since it's a handheld title, though, it also loses that "scary" factor. I don't know much about the console version, but if it's a direct port, I don't see it impressing anyone. =P

That said, I've kind of lost faith in Resident Evil since Shinji Mikami left Capcom.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I hated the enemies in that game. The way they moved reminded me of the Nobody's from Kingdom Hearts. I wasted a lotta bullets trying to hit those buggers...

But I still liked the game. So I'm looking forward to this

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Forreal, when I heard that REmake was coming out on PS4/PS3, The Evil Within in about a month, and Resident Revelations 2 coming in 2015, it got me like...