What's new

Resident Evil 6

Espio

Kokomo
That worries me a little bit, that's less time to refine the game if they've moved up the release date a month sooner.

As for the trailer, rumors can finally be put to rest about who that girl is, Sherry confirmed, Ashley Graham deconfirmed.

Finally getting to see Chris and Leon meet in less than ideal circumstances is going to be interesting.

That infamous "bitch" from the first trailer as Chris so eloquently referred to her as must be the main villian, and she's a pupeteer to boot, I like that they're having a female villian taking on a primary role. Excella wasn't really a main villian in RE5, more of a pawn in the grand scheme of things, she was reduced to just a mindless monster.

I'm really excited for China though, hopefully they introduce a new chinese character to help out Chris' team, similar to Sheva and Luis in their respective countries.

I'm very excited to see where this all leads.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Well i figured he was a wesker. I mean wesker was one of the 11 children used in the experimentation's during earlier games. Makes sense that hes one of the other kids and given the title "son of wesker"

Story line seems cool bt ill just read the lore. haven't liked and RE game since Code Veronica.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I don't know how people love RE4 as the greatest one ever but shit on 5 when it did everything 4 did but better. Yea I'm still not sure if that is really Albert's "son"...I think that's Alex Wesker. My favorite Resident Evil game to this day remains 2. I hope the game doesn't flop. I'm a big RE head. The next rumor is that the "bitch" is Ada. (Which is why Leon keeps her alive? I'm not buying it just yet though)

EDIT: PerfectMindGame Ada is on the "bad guys" team for heroes mode in Operation Raccoon City. I don't think she'd ever actually join our protagonists.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I don't know how people love RE4 as the greatest one ever but shit on 5 when it did everything 4 did but better. Yea I'm still not sure if that is really Albert's "son"...I think that's Alex Wesker. My favorite Resident Evil game to this day remains 2. I hope the game doesn't flop. I'm a big RE head. The next rumor is that the "bitch" is Ada. (Which is why Leon keeps her alive? I'm not buying it just yet though)

EDIT: PerfectMindGame Ada is on the "bad guys" team for heroes mode in Operation Raccoon City. I don't think she'd ever actually join our protagonists.
yeah in re4 u killed a zombie and got ammo. In re5 u killed a zombie got ammo, a new spring coat, and a gift card to macy's

Real talk I like re4 for wht it was but didnt want the series to go in tht direction. My favorites r still RE1 remake and RE3

yeah in re4 u killed a zombie and got ammo. In re5 u killed a zombie got ammo, a new spring coat, and a gift card to macy's

Real talk I like re4 for wht it was but didnt want the series to go in tht direction. My favorites r still RE1 remake and RE3
Yeah Re 1 and 2 all the way. Re4 was nice but I still prefered the survival horror genre. Maybe they can mix some more of those elements into re6.

BUTTT probably not, this is gonna be even more into the direction of those stupid shooters nowadays.

Edit: lack of ammo was one of the best things of RE I can't believe they didn't figure this out by now.

I don't know, she seems to help leon if he's in trouble.

Killphil

I'll take the coat! That remake was scary as fuck...when I saw zombies didn't disappear after you killed them I was like "ok, the game can hold more memory and leaves their bodies there just so you can see the monsters you've killed". I was unpleasantly surprised when they got up and fucking RAN at you! I stopped playing the game for like a month after that. Then I manned up and started over with hindsight. (Lighting that first crimson head on fire and having him get up super fast still scared the shit out of me). Resident Evil 5's biggest problem after the "every enemy carries bullets" was that Sheva was dumb as fuck. Only two options for her AI were "waste as much ammo as possible" or "just stand there and get in my line of fire whenever possible".

Killphil

Yeah Re 1 and 2 all the way. Re4 was nice but I still prefered the survival horror genre. Maybe they can mix some more of those elements into re6.

BUTTT probably not, this is gonna be even more into the direction of those stupid shooters nowadays.

Edit: lack of ammo was one of the best things of RE I can't believe they didn't figure this out by now.
The game has 3 different "campaigns" which you can pick from at the menu. Chris in China is more action oriented. Leon's is more survival horror where he gets stuck in that infected city. The Wesker dude? Idk...Crash Bandicoot? lol

Espio

Kokomo
I thought all the games were good, including RE4 and RE5:coffee:.

I don't think Ada's "evil" as opposed to just about her own interests, she does good things to help the heroes and sometimes save their lives, while other times she appears selfish and cold, like holding Leon at gun point to steal plaga samples for dangerous clients. She's more of a case of a chameleon than anything, nobody knows what to really think of her.

The game has 3 different "campaigns" which you can pick from at the menu. Chris in China is more action oriented. Leon's is more survival horror where he gets stuck in that infected city. The Wesker dude? Idk...Crash Bandicoot? lol
Hmm, I like and don't like the sound of that. I like how they added survival horror to the game but I fear this is gonna make the game a bit simplistic. I 'd rather have them focus in making one good story mode instead of trying to please all the fans. They gotta stick to the roots imo.

aj1701

Noob
I also like 1 - 5, although I hope 6 goes back to a mainly solo thing again. Always having a second person around took a bunch of the suspense out.