What's new

RERUN: Injustice 2 ESL King of the Hill Feat. Pig of the Hut, Slayer, Tom Brady, KDZ

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm pretty excited about this, it'll be fun to watch while I lab all night.

I hope slayer and KDZ play different characters, but they both had pretty different alts at the end of igau so I'm not really worried.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
If this ends up being streamed, I'd love to see it!

I'd also be interested in seeing if you folks pick a character that wasn't in the online beta. If not, then I respect that, but I'd love to see if you folks have any tech for the remaining cast.

Reactions: KDZ

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I mean. 3 players more hype then Brady.

SPAWN! SPAWN! SPAWN! I mean shit...Give me a tease or somethin. I will literally die if hes not in. KNOWING NRS can use him as they see fit.

*exhales*

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I mean. 3 players more hype then Brady.

SPAWN! SPAWN! SPAWN! I mean shit...Give me a tease or somethin. I will literally die if hes not in. KNOWING NRS can use him as they see fit.

*exhales*

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Inb4 slayer AND kdz both do superman mirrors... plz no. Anyway ill definitely be watching this, especially since the salt lord himself is attending.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
To Those complaining about tom:

Name me 3 more players that BRING MORE VIEWERS than tom
I love Tom and would never ever take his place away. Ketchup, Mustard and Madzin usually have bigger stream numbers and tom has alienated a lot of his 'fan-base' during MK.

The leather jacket always bring the hype for me.