What's new

RERUN: Injustice 2 ESL King of the Hill Feat. Pig of the Hut, Slayer, Tom Brady, KDZ

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
UPDATED at bottom of article with spoiler tags - FYI. - STORMS*

Mr Joshua Gray a.k.a. @Clutch8 has just announced via Twitter that ESL KOTH will feature Injustice 2, and 4 very familiar faces have been invited to the ESL studio to participate.

As you can see below, the 4 lucky players invited are:

@Tom Brady
MF Slayer
@KDZ
@Pig Of The Hut

UPDATE: Time - 9PM EST
Stream: https://twitch.tv/esl
(thanks to @Pig Of The Hut for tweeting out the scheduled time for it)

I'm sure more details will follow, so in the meantime, be sure to follow @MrJoshuaGray on twitter so that you don't miss out on any ESL Injustice 2 news!

"Competitors do not have early access to the game. This is show up and blow up time" - Mr Joshua Gray

Video footage below, click spoiler.

Scores below, click spoiler.
injustice2streamresults.png

^ Aside from a slight error with Slayers' and Pig's scores being swapped; Noble's Pig of the Hut owned the show tonight. Stay tuned for the archives!

Last edited by a moderator:

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
They most likely have the game already in preparation for this. I highly doubt ESL would have them on day 1 with zero time on the game. Either way i'll be in there for DAT HYPE !!!!

REYTHEGREAT

if not mistaking here, i think they all had the Demo so they have an idea of the mechanics of the game. Ill be doing by own stream

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
So we are gonna see possible wowo/supergirl vs dr fate/atrocitus vs aquaman vs superman ? I'm down (prays for a Darkseid)

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Why is Brady even in ?
His accomplishments after the first few months of MK9 till now are basically nothing ... hundreds of players have performed better.
He is insulting people on stream and on videos , he is begging the same people for money and as well insulting NRS and their games and there are tons of proofs on the internet.

@Clutch8 sup?

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Why is Brady even in ?
His accomplishments after the first few months of MK9 till now are basically nothing ... hundreds of players have performed better.
He is insulting people on stream and on videos , he is begging the same people for money and as well insulting NRS and their games and there are tons of proofs on the internet.

@Clutch8 sup?
Lord Brady can be wherever he wants to be. Never question our Lord and saviour. Brady is NRS, Brady is HYPE.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Why is Brady even in ?

@Clutch8 sup?
Far as I know, Tom's pretty good friends with many on the NRS team. Unless by "insulting" you mean "criticizing". He's passionate about the games and has more knowledge than most who do succeed in tournaments. He's also one of the communities biggest personalities and tbh...most of his shenanigans are just his twitch channel character.

Also, he did very well during the first year of Injustice.

E

Eldriken

He brings viewers by raging and insulting not only them but the games as well (no criticizing but raging) and as we know people like that kind of stuff.

Compare your educational Stream and the Events you've made to his and you will see the difference.
Yet, despite him doing that, people still show up on his stream, don't they? Apparently they find some sort of value if they continue to return despite his behavior at times.

To Those complaining about tom:

Name me 3 more players that BRING MORE VIEWERS than tom
This.

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
Hype! Superman mirrors with Slayer and KDZ! Aquaman shenanigans, plus a proper unveiling of Darkseid! I'm definitely tuning in.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He brings viewers by raging and insulting not only them but the games as well (no criticizing but raging) and as we know people like that kind of stuff.

Compare your educational Stream and the Events you've made to his and you will see the difference.
Yea I know I could list you those reasons too however what's more hype, honestly?

Sonic winning a match to make top8

Tom brady making top8

20 years from now which do you have a better chance remembering