What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Kombatant
I don't know where that came from! lol As anybody on this site that knows me knows that I'm actually a very cool, calm, and collected person. lol
came from the fact that some ppl simply dont like to see others try hard and have faith in something... its like the kid killing ants with a magnifying glass... some of us care on living, live and let live, we care for other ppl, we care for our pets families etc... but every now and then comes along that one kid that everyone hates that just does stupid, mean, retarded stuff just cause, and likes to bully ppl to make himself feel better cuase deep down no one really cares about him... i think we just need to give him some love....... LOL nah sorry not that invested in this to care so yeahhh cool coolcoolcool

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
came from the fact that some ppl simply dont like to see others try hard and have faith in something... its like the kid killing ants with a magnifying glass... some of us care on living, live and let live, we care for other ppl, we care for our pets families etc... but every now and then comes along that one kid that everyone hates that just does stupid, mean, retarded stuff just cause, and likes to bully ppl to make himself feel better cuase deep down no one really cares about him... i think we just need to give him some love....... LOL nah sorry not that invested in this to care so yeahhh cool coolcoolcool
That's funny that you mention the ants because I literally thought the same exact metaphor lol

Or we can just ignore instead of feeding the troll. I don't know why all these anti-hoods love coming in here to stir things up.

Anyway I for one want to continue talking about red hood, my faith hasn't withered at all so ill keep on believing.

Kombatant
Or we can just ignore instead of feeding the troll. I don't know why all these anti-hoods love coming in here to stir things up.

Anyway I for one want to continue talking about red hood, my faith hasn't withered at all so ill keep on believing.
you know what i actually have a theory about that... the Red hood request thread has been up for a good while now this being said... we the fans kinda created our own little comunity in here, we are united we stand up for each other and all tthat stuff... now other request threats (not saying all are like this but about 70%) dnt have communities that are so close in terms of members.. they have the ocasional fan that comes in says he wants the character and then leaves... we here talk we discuss stuff etc... i think some ppl simply dont like the character and dont like that we have such a tight group so they come in here and see the group and just want to take it down... thats just a guess ...

Iron Angel

you know what i actually have a theory about that... the Red hood request thread has been up for a good while now this being said... we the fans kinda created our own little comunity in here, we are united we stand up for each other and all tthat stuff... now other request threats (not saying all are like this but about 70%) dnt have communities that are so close in terms of members.. they have the ocasional fan that comes in says he wants the character and then leaves... we here talk we discuss stuff etc... i think some ppl simply dont like the character and dont like that we have such a tight group so they come in here and see the group and just want to take it down... thats just a guess ...
It's cause we're the Outlaws, dude! lol

Yeah I think you're exactly right. They just can't seem to stay away and let us discuss? They must always come in here and disrupt everything and then when we defend ourselves they say red hood fans are the worst. But im done arguing with these arrogant little pricks. I just want to discuss with you guys and enjoy the game. The best thing to do from here on out is ignore any anti-hoods and they'll eventually die of starvation when we stop feeding the trolls.

Iron Angel

I don't really care if Red Hood is in Injustice or not. I have a feeling he'll be in some form or fashion of a game soon. The guys at Rocksteady said they'd really like to use Red Hood in a future Arkham game somehow...I'm pretty sure it'll happen in the next Rocksteady-produced Arkham game since they made mention of it to HipHopGamer.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
If they put him in they could makes so much money. Same goes for Chars like Power Tits, Swamp Thing, Black Canary and Static Shock of course but I think Red Hood would generate the most money IMO.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
Swamp thing would make the least money out of all the characters you mentioned.
There's still a big fan base for him since the New 52 and the Rotworld crossover with Animal Man. Especially if they make him a grappler as I've noticed a lot of people want to play grapplers that aren't Grundy and they see Swamp Thing (big body char) and they want him.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
Rokay

I get the feeling that you don't like this thread or anyone in it and if that's the case either state your reasoning as to why you think RH would not be a good DLC choice or leave, simple as that.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I get the feeling that you don't like me if that's the case either state your reasoning as to why you think RH would be a good DLC choice and leave, simple as that.
Why the hate man? I'm giving you a chance to just simply state why you don't want RH in Injustice and then maybe we can all try to have a discussion again rather than snapping at each other for no good reason.

Rokay

hold that
Why the hate man? I'm giving you a chance to just simply state why you don't want RH in Injustice and then maybe we can all try to have a discussion again rather than snapping at each other for no good reason.

Because that wasn't discussed to death already? If you want to change the topic, go ahead. I'm still going to respond when someone talks to or about me.

Iron Angel